Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley's Trainer Rips Pacquiao: He's on His Way Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rckdees View Post
    that sounds more like a personal problem. you're kind of making my case for me because the guys that you mentioned, that are still fighting, besides pacquiao, they're all current belt holders......you do know that? the reason why mayweather didn't want the wba belt in the mosley fight is because the fee was close to $700,000 (and i didn't blame him), but guess what in his very next fight, he fought for a belt and beating ortiz didn't do nothing for legacy. martinez chased chavez jr. for 3 years to get that fight, and of course money plaid a major part in the fight, but once again if the belt meant nothing why pay sanctioning fee? but it did mean something. he paid the fee and he got his belt back.
    Again, those belts are great for promoting a fight. Martinez chased the name of Chavez jr, because he saw the same thing that Top Rank sees in Chavez Jr. A son of a legend that they can market and $$$$. Ortiz was an easy belt for Floyd, why not take it and have something to promote his next fight with? Same thing with Martinez, have the belt and use it as a promotional tool. You really think Martinez wanted that belt when he is the lineal champ? I think not. Those belts don't mean anything guy, besides a great promotional tool. If every fighter had the reputation and popularity of Marquez and Pac there would be no need for belts, because they could promote the fights without them. Your argument was go back and get your belt, but that's a mute point to a fighter of Pac caliber. Yeah they'll fight for a belt, but do you really think that it matters if the belt was at stake or not? If it was, he'd be in a rematch bout with Bradley instead of Marquez.

Comment

• Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
      No way, no how Manny lost the Bradley fight. I have watched it twice and saw the same comfortable Pacquiao win BOTH times. Timmy did absolutely nothing in that fight and had his head popped back by the left hand several times for his efforts. If Pacquiao wouldn't have been robbed that night Diaz and Team Bradley would be saying they did their best and that there is no shame is losing your undefeated record to a great fighter like Manny Pacquiao. Hell, even after the fight, need I remind everyone on here defending Bradley's "win" that he said during his interview that he'd have to rewatch the fight to see if he won... GTFOH.

Yes, and Khan will take Mayweather's '0', and Holyfield will dethrone the K Bros.
      That's not him saying he thought he lost the fight tho??

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        He already did prove it was one sided the first time
        I had it a draw and upon review for bradley by a point. pacquiao wasn't active enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Allucard View Post
          I had it a draw and upon review for bradley by a point. pacquiao wasn't active enough.
          I have learned not to take you seriously anyway.

Comment

• He is taking the easy path ???
            I would agree that he is taking the more lucrative path.
            He has fought Marquez 3 times and never decisively won and the last fight was by far the toughest. Manny is taking a huge risk with this fight, based on recent history, I would put my money on Marquez, I don't think they can give Manny the decision if it is a close fight like they all have been.
            Bradley on the other hand, in my opinion, didn't even come remotely close to winning that fight against Pac.
            I don't really care who wins this fight, I like both guys, I just want a decisive victory, preferably a KO.

Comment

• Originally posted by LEATHERF8CE View Post
              I disagree, but we all know Bradley has 2 things Marquez doesn't, Undefeated and a win over Pacquiao..
              and a TRUE Champion would want to refute that...

Comment

• Bradley is a nobody and brings nothing to the table. He got his manhood questioned that night when he claimed he'd fight toe to toe but ran like the roadrunner. He got gifted the fight but the world knows the score. He won maybe 2 rounds and I can't recall one significant blow he landed. The real victor, the people's champ, is on to bigger and better things. I suggest Timothy do the same and hope he can salvage some cred he lost by finding someone who'll actually fight the dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by caveez View Post
                  Bradley is a nobody and brings nothing to the table. He got his manhood questioned that night when he claimed he'd fight toe to toe but ran like the roadrunner. He got gifted the fight but the world knows the score. He won maybe 2 rounds and I can't recall one significant blow he landed. The real victor, the people's champ, is on to bigger and better things. I suggest Timothy do the same and hope he can salvage some cred he lost by finding someone who'll actually fight the dude.
                  I agree, dat Bradley is a big mouth talka, hits like a lil girl too.

Comment

• someone is not getting a big check this time

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      and a TRUE Champion would want to refute that...
                      Pacquiao is a true champion an totally fearless. That's why he is fighting Marquez who is the guy that deserves the fight. Marquez is much harder to beat, more exciting and pays twice as much as Bradley. Bradley, his trainer and his dad are all load mouth cry babies because they know dull Bradley can't make much money without Pacquiao. Now big bragger Bradley will fighter either washed up Judah, some unknown guy or a guy he already easily beat. All of them are 140 pounders. If you want to defend your welterweight tittle against a Jr. welterweight Matthysse will give you a better fight than these three.

Comment

Working...
                      X