No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather Leaves Jail, Leaves With 50 Cent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    He got asked politely to drop the nitpicking and subsequently refused to drop the matter. Not exactly the most atrocious crime, but if a mod asks you to change a sig/avy/not use certain words...and you just keep right at it, what are they supposed to do?
    They are supposed to ban people who are consistent at implying racist and ****phobic remarks. Guys who troll with no purpose, not a guy who was just wondering why the writer implied the wrong thing in the title of the article. The mods didn't ask AK to change his Avy, sig or to not use certain words, they asked him not to mention the writers error in the title of his article.

Definetely not worth a ban IMHO

Comment

• Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
      They are supposed to ban people who are consistent at implying racist and ****phobic remarks. Guys who troll with no purpose, not a guy who was just wondering why the writer implied the wrong thing in the title of the article. The mods didn't ask AK to change his Avy, sig or to not use certain words, they asked him not to mention the writers error in the title of his article.

Definetely not worth a ban IMHO
      Don't worry about it, it's not of your concern.

Comment

• Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
        This is a Forum and you debate/talk/challenge depending on what your Forum caters to. He made a point and regardless of how trivial it is wanted to get his point across that it was county jail not prison. So he gets banned. I get that this isnt a "democracy" like the Ban stick likes to say so eloquently in the forum rules. Its a stupid Ban just like me getting banned for having a thicker girl in my AVY before. Im pretty sure ill get banned for this too. You know because it violates the Ban Sticks rule of discussing bans lol. It doesnt matter though.

#FreeAtreyu
        #FreeMushahdeen
        When i get banned
        #FreeDefthatguy
        ^^^^^^^^this

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          Don't worry about it, it's not of your concern.
          Just wondering do the same rules apply for posters who don't follow the rules or who throw around racist and ****phobic remarks? So I know who to make you aware of when they do things or say things that constitute being banned.

Comment

Just wondering do the same rules apply for posters who don't follow the rules or who throw around racist and ****phobic remarks? So I know who to make you aware of when they do things or say things that constitute being banned.
            Sure.

By the way, I didn't even ban him, even though I warned him.

Back to the topic.

Comment

#FreeAtreyu
              Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
              #FreeAtreyu
              Completely justifiable fan. Guy was a complete nutcase when it came to defending his hero Floyd.

good riddance.

Back on topic, I'm sure people are dying to get that first post prison interview with Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                If I had to guess I think he was referring to his own ipad, blaming it for his typo.
                rofl @ that sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Where are the sam watson twins? Where is miss jackson? lol

right? mister jackson was there but no miss jackon?

Comment

• It'd be hard to be 50, being boys with Floyd, and seeing his woman walking around, then knowing Floyd is going to jail for 3 months...

I'm not saying it happened, but that's a damn good possibility lol

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      right? mister jackson was there but no miss jackon?
                      Apparently Floyd bought her a 30 grand Gucci crocodile skin bag, and some heels that were 20 grand. The least she could do was show up at Floyd's release.

Comment

Working...
                      X