No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: VADA's Goodman on Drug Testing, USADA, PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    For some reason is Bill Kaplan interview not Gabe. Is anyone else having that problem?

Do I believe GBP are that dumb? Yes because they don't know that the press is protected in California. How can Gabe give evidence in claims that don't exist? Where is GBP evidence that Gabe made such claims?

I'm saying if no one was talking about Floyd failing 3 tests. Than there isn't any defamation. Everybody started talking about AFTER the GBP letter.

Message boards that no one saw.

They been out for like 2 months. So what 4 months after?
    I said GBP LAWYERS lol not GBP. Obviously the lawyers have the evidence if they wrote that letter.

The lawyers did. They didn't make up those claims from thin air. They got them from somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by 1dcsailor View Post
      I said GBP LAWYERS lol not GBP. Obviously the lawyers have the evidence if they wrote that letter.

The lawyers did. They didn't make up those claims from thin air. They got them from somewhere
      I was talking about GBP lawyers.

And, how do you know? Where is the evidence? You keep asking for Gabe evidence of claims that you nor I or anyone on here has seen. You should be asking where is the GBP evidence of what they're accusing Gabe of...Because, as of right now. They have shown nothing and I believe that they have nothing. Yes GBP and the lawyer is that dumb to not know the press is protected by law in California.

Comment

Originally posted by schizopolis23 View Post
        Like I said before, I think that cease & desist letter was sent to stop him from writing an article after he interviewed his sources. And by Maxboxing publishing the cease & desist letter and Gabe's reply on their own site, it blew up in Golden Boy's face.

Now Golden Boy is being asked to provide copies of Floyd's test results and copies of the USADA agreement. If they have nothing to hide, then they should have provide Maxboxing the copies or at least some of them to clear all the mystery!!
        They're not in court therefore GBP doesn't have to produce anything. If Gabe is 2000% sure about his sources he should spill the beans and ignore the cease and desist letter. After all if he's exposing the truth, then it can easily be proven in court right? If he's so sure then that cease and desist means nothing because his claims are fact and not false allegations like GBP lawyers state.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          I was talking about GBP lawyers.

And, how do you know? Where is the evidence? You keep asking for Gabe evidence of claims that you nor I or anyone on here has seen. You should be asking where is the GBP evidence of what they're accusing Gabe of...Because, as of right now. They have shown nothing and I believe that they have nothing. Yes GBP and the lawyer is that dumb to not know the press is protected by law in California.
          They wrote a letter saying that they will take legal action if he continues with his false allegations. You can't threaten a person with legal action based off imaginary claims. Just because we didn't see the posts doesn't mean they didn't take place. If Gabe is so sure that his info is accurate then he can always write and article and expose the alleged claims seeing as though they're facts lol.

And also GBP isn't represented by one lawyer, they have a law firm backing them. I'm sure the law firm knows what they are doing.

Comment

good interview, very intresting

Comment

It's painfully obvious that Gabe has an agenda. Here is another post from another board exposing Gabe...

I wouldn't take any notice of this guy he hates Mayweather has agenda against Floyd...Scores the Cotto fight a draw and says Margarito is innocent, Mayweather ducked him blah blah.

Montoya and Conte tried to claim there was no CIR testing done for Mayweather fight with Cotto...USADA came out with a statement that all samples were tested with CIR and Montoya was put in his place and shut up about it.

Montoya has been hinting and apparently going around on forums that Mayweather is using the TRT drug and is paying off USADA to get rid of samples etc...After this lawsuit threat from GoldenBoy, posters from other forums are saying he has deleted his comments and threads.

His hatred off Mayweather stems from a press conference where he was poked in the chest by Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                I have no idea bro. I'm just tired of all this sh itting on a man who is using better testing and trying to clean the sport. Where other boxers and their fan boys are fine with simple piss tests that anyone can pass using peds and I'm a Floyd hater but give him props for using better testing
                He did deserve props.....until now it seems. The more FACTS that are coming out, the more suspicious this is becoming.

1. USADA & VADA both use the same UCLA lab for their tests, but USADA's tests costs 5 TIMES more than VADA's tests. (approx. 80-100K per fight vs. 20K per fight).

2. VADA (a brand new organization) caught TWO offenders already. USADA caught ZERO!

Why is the cheaper independent PED test catching people? And why are fighters who demand OST are the ones testing positive? Was Floyd & GB smart enough to have provisions in their agreement with USADA regarding positive test results? What were those provisions? Automatic Therapeutic Use Exemptions for the fighter that tests positive??

The fact that Golden Boy has a specific agreement with USADA, but had problems getting signatures on their agreement with VADA is HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS!

Either way, it seems like this is "FLOYD's version of OST", where Floyd & Golden Boy call the shots and USADA follows them. Possibly when Golden Boy asked VADA to sign a similar agreement for Khan-Peterson, they refused. *Remember, VADA claimed they never signed the contract and Schaefer said VADA still cashed GB's check. Then when Peterson tested positive, all hell broke loose!

Comment

He did deserve props.....until now it seems. The more FACTS that are coming out, the more suspicious this is becoming.

1. USADA & VADA both use the same UCLA lab for their tests, but USADA's tests costs 5 TIMES more than VADA's tests. (approx. 80-100K per fight vs. 20K per fight).

2. VADA (a brand new organization) caught TWO offenders already. USADA caught ZERO!

Why is the cheaper independent PED test catching people? And why are fighters who demand OST are the ones testing positive? Was Floyd & GB smart enough to have provisions in their agreement with USADA regarding positive test results? What were those provisions? Automatic Therapeutic Use Exemptions for the fighter that tests positive??

The fact that Golden Boy has a specific agreement with USADA, but had problems getting signatures on their agreement with VADA is HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS!

Either way, it seems like this is "FLOYD's version of OST", where Floyd & Golden Boy call the shots and USADA follows them. Possibly when Golden Boy asked VADA to sign a similar agreement for Khan-Peterson, they refused. *Remember, VADA claimed they never signed the contract and Schaefer said VADA still cashed GB's check. Then when Peterson tested positive, all hell broke loose!
                  More questions with no answers. Good job at keeping the speculation going with NO proof in site Gabe.

Comment

1. So you are concerned over Floyd's wallet? AWWWW how thoughtfull...

2. Is it possible that USADA hasn't tested anyone who is on steroids........................... ?

Comment

Originally posted by 1dcsailor View Post
                      More questions with no answers. Good job at keeping the speculation going with NO proof in site Gabe.
                      So why don't you ask Golden Boy and Mayweather to disclose those test results and their agreement with USADA?? They are the ones that have the proof!! Don't you want to know the truth?? Or are you afraid of it??

How can a journalist have the proof when all he's doing is asking questions and listening to his sources?? The proof is in those documents with Golden Boy, Mayweather and USADA.

Comment

Working...
                      X