Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for the best Floyd Mayweather Jr pic to make custom poster aka Rasterbate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      I prefer one with him traininer or before a fight, that's a good pic tho.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post

LMFAAOO ATG post homeyy. You killed me lol. Awesome posts broo hahah. Floydina Joyce.. his middle name is JOY like for real lol. I found out the other day. Floyd JOY lmao What a queer.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
          Unless you're 8, what you should really be looking for is a bigger bed. God damn a single?
          I think some one in this thread is actually 8 years old, and it's not the thread starter.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
            So I did a little project in my room this weekend and made a poster of an arnold pic I liked

Here is the original pic

In case you can't tell I pretty much blew up that pic and it prints out into sheets of paper and I just tape it onto my wall.

I'm looking for a cool Floyd Mayweather JR picture that I can do the same with. Any help?
            That's actually really really cool. How exactly did you do that i think I want to try it.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              That's actually really really cool. How exactly did you do that i think I want to try it.
              type in "rasterbator" in google, theres programs and sites you use. There's some really good pics they've "rasterbated".

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                So I did a little project in my room this weekend and made a poster of an arnold pic I liked

dude is that your parents living room?

you need to get a job and get your own apartment man

Comment

Originally posted by UmissUpay View Post
                  dude is that your parents living room?

you need to get a job and get your own apartment man
                  my parents living room? that's my room, the **** you talking about? Yea I know the bed is small, w/e.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post

hey you have a still picture of the pic with the fire on his gloves, I like that one.

Comment

Working...
                      X