Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wouldn't count out Pacquiao against Mayweather after the Marquez fight just yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
    a shot to your credibility with that statement
    heard that about 5 mayweather fights in a row. I said he was gonna KO hatton, shot to my credibility, said he was gonna KO ortiz, shot to my credibility, said he was gonna beat DLH, shot to my credibility. i'll take that to heart if pacquiao wins, otherwise, im right as usual. not that hard to predict how this fight is gonna go, it really isnt as hard as most make it out to be. no one fights their fight when they fight floyd, and pac is no different. sorry guys.

Comment

Floyd via wide UD.

It's definitely going to happen now but Pacman losing to Marquez takes a bit of shine off it.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        i didnt at all count him out before, but i definitely do now. theres really no good argument that could be made in his favor him as to how he deals with a fighter like floyd. its just a piss poor matchup for him and he has not improved enough for me to believe otherwise.
        Manny has great offensive gifts. While his diehard fans focus on them, freddie, roger, floyd and smart fans focus on the mistakes he makes when deploying those gifts. Manny has improved significantly IMO, but when pressed, he tends to make the same mistakes and leave himself wide open.

Floyd has the length and speed to take advantage of those mistakes where manny's most recent opponents have not been able to do so.

I don't count him out because he still is a great fighter. But does he have the discipline to not make mistakes as he presses to score with power shots?

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          heard that about 5 mayweather fights in a row. I said he was gonna KO hatton, shot to my credibility, said he was gonna KO ortiz, shot to my credibility, said he was gonna beat DLH, shot to my credibility. i'll take that to heart if pacquiao wins, otherwise, im right as usual. not that hard to predict how this fight is gonna go, it really isnt as hard as most make it out to be. no one fights their fight when they fight floyd, and pac is no different. sorry guys.
          Cmon now, he got a SD with Oscar, The turn buckle KOed Hatton, and Ortiz got sucker punched. Cmon man.

Anyways yes Floyd should win. I give it 85/15 with Floyd winning. Manny gets 15% chance because unlike Floyd hes been known to surprise people.
          So look for a miracle guys.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer101 View Post
            Man , give it up MP lost to JMM already. What makes people think MP can beat FMJ, if MP can even beat a 38 yr old. MP is one dimensional and JMM proved that, i think MP fans can't let igo of the fact that MP lost and will loose if he fight FMJ.
            Floyd has been ducking that "one dimensional midget" since 2009. I'm sure he'd have taken the fight already if he thought it was such an easy work.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintGeorge View Post
              Floyd via wide UD.

It's definitely going to happen now but Pacman losing to Marquez takes a bit of shine off it.
              i agree floyd should have fought him earlier, but i think he let his ego get in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                Cmon now, he got a win with Oscar, Floyd KOed Hatton, and Ortiz got KTFO for being a cheatinl *****. Cmon man.

Anyways yes Floyd should win. I give it 85/15 with Floyd winning. Manny gets 15% chance because unlike Floyd hes been known to surprise people.
                So look for a miracle guys.
                so youre reassuring what I just said then, i cannt lose credibility with any statements i make about floyd, cause they are always right thus far. 85/15? I'll give that to you, I was thinkin more 90/10, but Im not ignorant i can compromise

Comment

Originally posted by Pactar∂ View Post
                  Floyd has been ducking that "one dimensional midget" since 2009. I'm sure he'd have taken the fight already if he thought it was such an easy work.

The duckers are Team Pacquiao and Arum , Alex Ariza said it.

Comment

Never counting him out. Seeing him win would be a bit shocking though.

Comment

It will be a draw or No decision or a DQ. Anything for a rematch. Look at the History and how Walcott admitted to such tactics. Are you all not seeing this and being puppets!

Comment

Working...
                      X