Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How could Ortiz not figure out every time Floyd threw the lead right that he was

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How could Ortiz not figure out every time Floyd threw the lead right that he was

gonna duck to his right??he did it over,and over,and over again..Ortiz never once attempted to throw a damn left uppercut to catch him ducking...he's not a very smart fighter at all and didnt even look like he was adapting

He's a kid, kids are stupid.

Comment

How can he adapt to Floyds adaption?

He's a kid, no experience

Comment

everyone knows floyd is gonna do that. thing is no 1 has ever been able to do anything about it. floyd is just that damn good. i dont blame ortiz for that, i blame floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
          gonna duck to his right??he did it over,and over,and over again..Ortiz never once attempted to throw a damn left uppercut to catch him ducking...he's not a very smart fighter at all and didnt even look like he was adapting
          Ortiz doesn't come across as a smart person either.

Comment

im watching the fight like damn,he's doing it over,and over and over an over and this kid just doesnt get it

Comment

Because he was waiting for Ortiz to throw his jab. If you notice Ortiz always throws a Jab before throwing his straight left and I think Mayweather noticed that if I noticed it while watching the fight.

Comment

he only did that when he went to the body

Comment

He did, he hit him with a right hook on the last flurry.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                    im watching the fight like damn,he's doing it over,and over and over an over and this kid just doesnt get it
                    umm floyd does that to everyone and no one has an answer, he hits them which keeps them at a distance and then slips away, why didn't baldomir do anything about it either?

Comment

Working...
                    X