No announcement yet.

Elite, good, above average, I think we can all agree that,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite, good, above average, I think we can all agree that,

Paulie malignaggi showed tremendous heart, and overachieved with his fragile hands and lack of power.
    He definitely has showed more heart than Floyd career vs career, no doubt about that

If you put it that way. Yup, Paulies warrior spirit is above and beyond Floyd . Cheers to Paulie! The feather fisted who kept on trying. I real warrior.

Comment

I was never a Paulie fan at all but I'll admit that he had a nice career for a guy with so little. And I'm not saying that in a demeaning way whatsoever. I'm pretty sure he has more in the bank account than anybody in this forum, was in the ring with a lot of world class guys, nice career...and parlayed it into a cushy commentating gig. Not bad.

Comment

Good thread, Malignaggi is proof of how important a jab is, didn't have much power, likely has shoulder problems considering how he throws his right hand but got far with his heart and jab.

Comment

One would think Floyd was your favourite boxer with the number of posts you make about him...

Comment

Elite and Paulie don't belong in the same sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              One would think Floyd was your favourite boxer with the number of posts you make about him...
              He can't let go off Floyd's nuts

Comment

Working...
              X