No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr: Manny Pacquiao Can Bounce Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr: Manny Pacquiao Can Bounce Back

Floyd Mayweather Jr. believes his career rival, Manny Pacquiao, can bounce back from the shocking sixth round knockout defeat at hands of Juan Manuel Marquez. On December 8th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Pacquiao was knocked out cold when he walked into a right hand counter from Marquez.

[Click Here To Read More]

Inb4 "Floyd cant keep Mannys name out his mouth, he's jealous of JMM because he wasn't the one to Knock Manny out! "

Comment

I don't care about this fight anyways,about three years ago it was good,not anymore

Comment

My legacy is defined on what Manny Pacquiao does. My legacy is defined by what I do in my career. ” Mayweather Jr.

So now, Mayweather wants to fight Pacquiao. It could have been a career defining win/knockout for Floyd if he would have fought Manny at his prime. But its too late, no one is interested anymore.

Comment

I still want to see this fight happen, but it wont have the same hype. It will not decide who is the #1 p4p fighter. Honestly, i rather see Paquiao vs Marquez 5

Comment

Hhahaha good try from floyd to try and rebuild his super million dollar fight

To be honest i think Floyd screwed it, Marquez and Pac will always be remembered for their epic battles and their great rivalry while Floyd will always be remembered as a what could have been of him with all that talent.

IMO Floyd beats both of them, but still he shouldnt be even mentioned in the great great rivalry between Pac and Jmm . He had his chance to be a part of it but he didnt want to take place in such gruesome battles.

Floyd may be more skilled than pac and jmm but Pac and Jmm will be remembered as true throwback warriors and that has no price.

Comment

floyd upset because he knows he just blew 100 mill and more stupid fuk

Comment

Mayweather is very humble lately, what happened to him?

Comment

my previous post was not meant to be harsh lol he just is stupid as fuk for not signing up "considering it was meant to be easy pickings his easiest ever" but for what ever reason we will never know oh yes his health

Comment

After watching more videos of the actual interviews, it's sad to say that this site has writers who misquote.

Comment

Working...
                    X