Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about rematching Murray first?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Golovkin View Post
      In this same video "Able Sanchez Breaks Down Canelo Alvarez vs Shane Mosley" on youtube his coach says that Sergio Mora asked for way too much money and this fight is now off the radar...
      Thanx for video. It's very pity that the fight with Mora is off now, interesting to know who will be the next opponent for GGG. Abel says they secured one boxer among top 9 WBA contenders and his name will be announced soon.

Comment

heloo, my namim is golkovin, i come from kazahkstasan , yes i like very muuch!

Comment

Look for Felix Sturm to duck and dive to avoid any confrontation of having to fight Golovkin!
          He knows he very well could get knocked out in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
            How about rematching Murray first?
            Murray can go to USA and pick a fight with the winner of Andy Lee vs Julio Cesar Chavez!
            Golovokin has deserved a shot at a world belt for ages now this guy is the real deal check his amateur boxing career up he is no slouch.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
              heloo, my namim is golkovin, i come from kazahkstasan , yes i like very muuch!
              Dear golkovin, r u from kazakstan? What country is it, it is afghanistan?

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
                Murray can go to USA and pick a fight with the winner of Andy Lee vs Julio Cesar Chavez!
                Golovokin has deserved a shot at a world belt for ages now this guy is the real deal check his amateur boxing career up he is no slouch.
                As far as I know, a winner of Andy Lee vs Julio Cesar Chavez should meet Sergio Martinez in this fall.

Comment

I feel the same way about this as I do about Martinez-Chavez. It is time for Golovkin and Martinez to think about moving on to other fights pretty soon because I am betting Sturm and Chavez will just keep avoiding them and it doesn't pay to continue chasing somebody who won't be caught. Still think the most exciting 160-pound fight to be made is Golovkin-Pirog

Comment

Originally posted by Galeke View Post
                    Does anyone know what is current situation with Sergio Mora negotiations? Recently it was reported that he accepted GGG's fight.
                    There was a recentish Elie Seckbach video where Mora said he accepted a Golovkin fight and hasn't heard anything since then.

Comment

Working...
                    X