No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: King, Cloud Eye Potential Light Heavyweight Tournament

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: King, Cloud Eye Potential Light Heavyweight Tournament

From the moment the Showtime braintrust conceived the idea of the super middleweight Super Six World Boxing Classic in the summer of ’09, industry-wide speculation began of how such a format would play out in other weight classes.

[Click Here To Read More]

great idea by Bernard Hopkins. even if he loses to chad a cloud vs Hopkins fight would be awesome to start the tournament. the black Russian would obviously be down, Pascal might and I think Chad would too

Comment

Say what you want but Don can still do it...Ismayl Syllakh to win it if the let him in, but doubt if...he's that good...

Comment

Damn, only to imagine a fight between Syllakh and Cloud puts me nervous, what a fight that could be.

Comment

Fruitation, then I'd believe it.

Comment

Hopkins should just retire ,I like him but I dont' want to see him cry, cloud destroyz all of them.

Comment

Hopkins, Cloud, Dawson, Pascal/Sillakh, Shumenov, Cleverly As A Super Six Would Clear Up The Top Of The Light Heavy Division...

Comment

No need for a tournament here these guys are fighting each other 'anyway'. Don king just wants 'TV' dates lined up for his fighter. I mean he is doing the right thing for he's fighter but I don't think fighters like signing these deals. Who knows some of the fighters at 168 might move up and these guys can lose that opportunity to fight them like Ward, Bute, or Froch.

Comment

Working...
                X