Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone watch Pawn Stars or Hardcore Pawn?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watch Pawn Stars or Hardcore Pawn?

I know what some were thonking when they saw the title haha.They are two reality shows based on real life pawn businesses Pawn Stars (Las Vegas) and Hardcore Pawn(8 mile, Detroit).Obviously with reality tv there is a fair bit of bull****ting like Chum Lee acting dumb on the show but he is actually very smart and other scenes being faked but alot are real and both shows give an interesting look at the pawn business.Anyone here watch them or ever in either store?

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
      I nearly cried with laughter when i saw it.The ****er probably has an expert for shoelaces

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
        I nearly cried with laughter when i saw it.The ****er probably has an expert for shoelaces
        i know.. i wonder if he pays all these experts. he needs to give um some gas money or something.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
          i know.. i wonder if he pays all these experts. he needs to give um some gas money or something.
          Oh stop what sort of Pawn shop owner continually calls in experts its comical.It does give you alot off interesting information though

Comment

Comment

Pawn Stars is good. The Jim Morrison painting you guys always see in the back is worth $9,500.

more funny pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                Pawn Stars is good. The Jim Morrison painting you guys always see in the back is worth $9,500.

more funny pics.
                Alright cool.They have the IBF boxing belt in a glass cabinet you see it nearly ever episode

Comment

Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
                  Brillant ive never seen either of these pictures.There absolute classic

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post

more funny pics.
                    I see your from Michigan Ether now i dont know if you live close to Detroit or you could be living in the furthest point of the state from it but did you ever here of the pawn store in Hardcore Pawn American Jewellery and Loan?

Comment

Working...
                    X