Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather the biggest coward in the history of Boxing????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
    ok and has anyone asked for a 10 million weight penalty...

and has anyone told the fighter what size gloves to wear? oh yeah De La Hoya and now Pacquiao
    Search the common denominator, ******....

Its called PENALTY.... What difference does it make how much money it is.... The precedence is there especially when Floyd has PROVEN to not make his agreed weight...

Are you saying the ***get wanted to use 10 ounce gloves????

Comment

Originally posted by Liar View Post
      30 days before the fight, he doesn't use it. But after the test, he loads himself with Freddie Roach special cocktail. And they want urine test after the fight. Urine test cannot trace some steroids and HGH, HENCE why blood tests are needed for Manny Balco
      PAC agreed to a blood test right after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdognyc View Post
        Search the common denominator, ******....

Its called PENALTY.... What difference does it make how much money it is.... The precedence is there especially when Floyd has PROVEN to not make his agreed weight...

Are you saying the ***get wanted to use 10 ounce gloves????
        pac is deciding what size gloves to wear..tell me when that has happened?

Comment

why does mayweather have to wear 8oz punchers gloves? cuz pac demanded it...mayweather goes through all the same tests...are u stupid, ******ed, or both?
          Pac demanded 8 ounce gloves??? LMAO.... Isnt the fight at welterweight where 8 ounce gloves are used???? So thats a demand now???

So I guess,,,,Manny wanting to fight with trunks instead of Mayweather's insistance on spandex is another ridiculous demand as well, huh???

Listen,,,,, you must be gay supporting a fellow **** excavator so I understand your rabid unity....lol

But not everyone is as stupid as you people and can see what the hell is going on....

Your boy is a coward plain and simple...

Comment

Originally posted by bigdognyc View Post
            Pac demanded 8 ounce gloves??? LMAO.... Isnt the fight at welterweight where 8 ounce gloves are used???? So thats a demand now???

So I guess,,,,Manny wanting to fight with trunks instead of Mayweather's insistance on spandex is another ridiculous demand as well, huh???

Listen,,,,, you must be gay supporting a fellow **** excavator so I understand your rabid unity....lol

But not everyone is as stupid as you people and can see what the hell is going on....

Your boy is a coward plain and simple...
            please tell me when 8oz gloves are mandatory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur a ****in noob that doesn't kno ****...get off pac's dick...

lemme guess so straw weight fighters use 6oz since they are a lower weight too huh? ur a moron...

ur boy is afraid of a lil prick in the arm..wow

Comment

pac is deciding what size gloves to wear..tell me when that has happened?
              Asswipe,,,, I know you Mayweather supporters are as bright as a 10 watt light bulb but can you comprehend that a welterweight fight is REGULARLY fought with 8 ounce gloves?????

So how the **** is that a Pac demand????

Comment

please tell me when 8oz gloves are mandatory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur a ****in noob that doesn't kno ****...get off pac's dick...

lemme guess so straw weight fighters use 6oz since they are a lower weight too huh? ur a moron...

ur boy is afraid of a lil prick in the arm..wow
                OK *****,,,, tell me then what ounce gloves did the ****sexual want????

Comment

No, Joe Calzaghe is.

Comment

i have to say yes, but im not surprise about what happened to a pacquiao fight because i know he's a ducker.

Comment

At Thursday's meeting, the commission voted 4-0 [one commissioner was absent] to allow lightweight and welterweight fighters the option of using 8- or 10-ounce gloves. If the camps can't agree, the default glove size will be 10 ounces, commission executive director Keith Kizer said.

this is from the cotto-margarito fight..if floyd didn't agree to 8oz gloves then it would be 10oz gloves...but he did agree...pac wanted the lower size gloves because he is the puncher......

what has manny agreed to in this fight? oh ya NOTHING

do u want me to teach u more about boxing or do u just want to continue to stay a bias ****?

Comment

Working...
                      X