Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
    I knew you'd come around. :mangler:
    I just needed someone to be by my side and push me, that man happened to be you, Mangler.

thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorian View Post
      I just needed someone to be by my side and push me, that man happened to be you, Mangler.

thank you!
      I talk everybody into drinkin. It's what I do. :mangler:

Comment

I talk everybody into drinkin. It's what I do. :mangler:
        Only if you were to get a dime for everyman you convinced to drink...

jesus, I can only imagine...

Comment

Only if you were to get a dime for everyman you convinced to drink...

jesus, I can only imagine...
          I'd be rich as hell. I fell off the smoke yrs ago. I been tryin to convince everybody I kick it wit since then to do the same. I've had a good success rate too. Drank>weed.

Comment

I'd be rich as hell. I fell off the smoke yrs ago. I been tryin to convince everybody I kick it wit since then to do the same. I've had a good success rate too. Drank>weed.
            Take it as you want but I have never, never in my life smoked/tried weed.

Don't convince me man, I know your convincing powers.

Comment

Take it as you want but I have never, never in my life smoked/tried weed.

Don't convince me man, I know your convincing powers.
              Mother**** weed. It's a waste of $. It was cool as a kid, but not now. Can't even enjoy the buzz cuz you get hungry and eat it all away, burnin thru more $.

Drinkin gets you more ****ed up, cheaper, and it's more fun. :mangler:

Comment

• As long as you know your limits, and remember kids, don't drink and drive, ALWAYS have a designated driver.

Comment

Mother**** weed. It's a waste of $. It was cool as a kid, but not now. Can't even enjoy the buzz cuz you get hungry and eat it all away, burnin thru more $.

Drinkin gets you more ****ed up, cheaper, and it's more fun. :mangler:
                  lol

yeah weed was good n low cal as a kid, but once i got older i got hungrier n hungrier

i might as well have drank a 30 pack at that point

Comment

As long as you know your limits, and remember kids, don't drink and drive, ALWAYS have a designated driver.

DUI? You lookin at at least $1500 down teh drain, riskin your death, and havin your drivin record ****ed up. Keep it in the house.

Comment

As long as you know your limits, and remember kids, don't drink and drive, ALWAYS have a designated driver.

**** drinkin n driving

im drinkin n sexting

Comment

Working...
                      X