Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Miguel Cotto is a Great Fight For Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Miguel Cotto is a Great Fight For Me!

Amir Khan is currently training in San Francisco under Virgil Hunter ahead of a targeted meeting with Puerto Rican Miguel Cotto later this summer. Khan is looking to return at the end of May, while Cotto will defend his WBC middleweight title on June 6th in New York City - and Jorge Sebastian Heiland appears to be the frontrunner as opponent.

He said: “I think Miguel Cotto’s a good fighter for me. Obviously styles make fights, he’s a very big name in boxing, everyone knows who he is.
    [Click Here To Read More]

take all the ggg fan boys out of it i actually like this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
      take all the ggg fan boys out of it i actually like this fight
      k9? heiland?

i'll take khan-cotto.

even at 160.

Comment

Khan doesn't have any lagging knee injuries, so this fight ain't happening.

Comment

At this point Cotto wants to keep that WBC belt for a bargaining chip with Canelo or maybe Floyd. A couple months ago it made sense. Now it just seems like a waste of time. Just get rid of the damn belt and fight at 152-154 catch weight where you belong. A Khan fight would be great. Much better than any of these other guys.

Comment

Be careful what you wish for Amir Khan. Even with your speed one body punch from Cotto will make you go running for survival again.

Comment

Good fight...........

Good fight. Cotto by KO.

Comment

if only amir had as much chin as balls he'd really be a fighter to beat...I don't see any other outcome but a cotto stoppage tbh

Comment

Khan will get beat down by cotto... That handspeed will cause cotto some trouble but eventually he will start landing on khan and probably stop him..
                  Khan would have to fight the perfect fight from the outside to have success.. His handspeed will be troublesome, especially early...

Comment

Khan, the lineal MW champion of the world.

Comment

Working...
                    X