Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11 year old girl, refuses to be sold into marriage.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishscale View Post
    That goes without saying but what's the purpose of such a statement?
    I dunno, it was daft.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
      So if she's ugly, sell her ass?
      I just mentioned she happened to be a beautiful girl.

Originally posted by San Iker View Post
      Way to duck the rest of his post.

She doesn't have "balls" cause that video was obviously staged to make Muslims look bad.

The video is designed for idiots like yourself to gobble up and spread like wildfire. Proclaiming "How could Muslims do this?!?" "What a hero, she's standing up for herself!" etc.

What you're doing is low, and you know it.
      When in my original post did I say "How could Muslims do this"?

What is obvious, is how bad of a troll you are. You are way past it, give it up.

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
      This has already been posted in the last 24 hours. Please learn to use the search function or just look on the next couple of pages before clogging the forum.
      please eat a ***.

Comment

just so you know.......

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=604638

Comment

I didn't see it, what's the big deal. If the mods want to delete this one go ahead. This place has been dead anyway, I just thought it was an amazing video but the anti-American, hateful morons are already saying it's staged and fake.

Comment

Man there's a lot of race obsessed people on the internets! Muslim this, white European that, black people in the ghetto...come on man! How come people are so obsessed with this stuff anyways? And as if anyone on the internet honestly cares about that kid in the video, it's just another opportunity for them to rant about Muslims and that's it.

Please, go try get a piece of a$$, read a book, go get some excercise, go find somethin to fix or work on around the house, have a nap, shadow box, go for a drive...anything but sittin down and looking up trayvon or whatever racism baiting, waste of time and energy POISON and getting yourself all riled up about this stuff. And don't even do it for yourself, do it for the people who have to endure you and your bad vibes

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Smith View Post
              Man there's a lot of race obsessed people on the internets! Muslim this, white European that, black people in the ghetto...come on man! How come people are so obsessed with this stuff anyways? And as if anyone on the internet honestly cares about that kid in the video, it's just another opportunity for them to rant about Muslims and that's it.

Please, go try get a piece of a$$, read a book, go get some excercise, go find somethin to fix or work on around the house, have a nap, shadow box, go for a drive...anything but sittin down and looking up trayvon or whatever racism baiting, waste of time and energy POISON and getting yourself all riled up about this stuff. And don't even do it for yourself, do it for the people who have to endure you and your bad vibes

Is there a reason why you're posting on this site? Follow your own advice, log off, and never return, mutant.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                I just mentioned she happened to be a beautiful girl.

When in my original post did I say "How could Muslims do this"?

What is obvious, is how bad of a troll you are. You are way past it, give it up.

please eat a ***.
                What do you want me to eat? There's only 3 letters blanked out there and I can't work out what it is

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

Is there a reason why you're posting on this site? Follow your own advice, log off, and never return, mutant.
                  The reason I post on this site is to chat about boxing and catch up on the sport. I also post my opinions in this off topic area to add to the discussion and if you don't like them, feel free to put me on ignore or log off yourself.

Comment

How much she going for?

Comment

Your funny, I do more in one day than you do all week.

Kind of funny how you comment on Chinese people supposedly eating Korean babies and believe it, yet you call me a racist and anti Muslim for making a thread about a sweet girl that refuses to live in a barbaric culture.

Your not even a good troll with your 90 posts....

Doesn't surprise me. I heard its no big thing for a Chinese woman to save the placenta that comes out of her when delivering her baby and then eat the said placenta afterwards to replenish themselves after their pregnancy. I felt like throwing up when the person told me this, but to her it didn't seem any different than eating a pork chop.
                      You should take your own advice....

Comment

Working...
                      X