Collapse
No announcement yet.

DLH toying with yhe idea of Sta Cruz-Mares in Staples Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the fight. Not as big as it would have been before, but still awesome.

Comment

So: LSC states he would fight Rigo but instead he is going North?

Comment

That is not a bad fight. It helps both fighters, Mares avoids Jhonny Gonzalez and LSC avoids Rigo

Comment

What else is new sometimes Mexicans and west coast boxing fans feel as though that Boxing only exist in their region.

Rigo would destroy both guys. You got Mares who got GTFO by sorry ass scrub Jhonny Gonzalez in 1, avoids the rematch to get his belt back and has fought bums to get another crack at a belt. Then you got Santa Cruz who is so praise as being machine but is scared to fight Rigo, who will KO him in front of thousands of Mexican in his own backyard.

Mexican warriors my ass

Comment

Great fight I'd love to see it. That said-just sign the LSC rigo fight and be done with it.

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
              What else is new sometimes Mexicans and west coast boxing fans feel as though that Boxing only exist in their region.

Rigo would destroy both guys. You got Mares who got GTFO by sorry ass scrub Jhonny Gonzalez in 1, avoids the rematch to get his belt back and has fought bums to get another crack at a belt. Then you got Santa Cruz who is so praise as being machine but is scared to fight Rigo, who will KO him in front of thousand of Mexican in his own backyard.

Mexican warriors my ass

.................................... .

Comment

I love the fight but the timing is terrible. It could have been a poor mans version of Morales vs. Barrera if it was a title unification or if they were ranked 1/2 in there division.

Santa Cruz is a prospect with a paper title and Mares just got brutally KO'd in 1 round not too long ago.

Comment

Take away that Gonzales deserves a Mares rematch and Rigo would destroy LSC, this is still a very good fight.

I think Mares wins but not easy.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    They don't want anything to do with rigo
                    Who cares? Mares vs Santa Cruz is a damn good fight with guaranteed fireworks for however long it lasts!

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                      Take away that Gonzales deserves a Mares rematch and Rigo would destroy LSC, this is still a very good fight.

I think Mares wins but not easy.
                      Why are in the world did you phrase that like Gonzalez lost the first fight and is chasing Mares? You sound like that fight has to happen.

Jhonny Gonzalez probably couldn't care less about a Mares rematch unless Mares wants it.

Comment

Working...
                      X