Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia should take on Brook @ 147 next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doubtful it'll be his first fight at 147 given how he has historically struggled against movers who can jab and counter

Comment

Brook looks pretty good. i don't see how anyone can take anything away from him. he put in some work vs porter who's a damn good welterweight.

Comment

Comment

yeah the ibf would love that.....
          he holds the wbc and wba @140

Comment

DSG bout to take over 147 real soon!

Comment

Might as well, latest interview he sounds disinterested in Peterson

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                DSG had (better) get his feet wet 1st at 147 before ****ing with Ezekiel. Ezekiel pushed around a damn middleweight last night.
                He already got his feet wet at 147. The Salka fight was a welterweight fight.

141-147 = welterweight

Comment

I think brook could outpoint Danny, working off his jab.. Good fight

I predict that when Danny goes to 147 he is gonna fight first someone like Berto, Lopez, etc

Comment

Brook is a big welterweight who can box, punch hard and take hard punches. He has never lost and never been knocked down and neither has Garcia. I would favor Brook to win a close one. He is no glass jaw like Khan.

Comment

it looks like brook has a big target on his back now

Comment

Working...
                      X