No announcement yet.

Bob Arums Wikipedia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnSmithJr View Post
    He has supreme skills no doubt. But he still ducked Pacquiao. No big deal though. Human nature.
    But that one opponent doesnt take away from all of the guys he dominated and white washed. Since we arent going to credit all the other ATG's for guys they ducked, then why are we being hard on Floyd? When Floyd would probably white wash all of those other ATG's in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      But he dominated and knocked him out.

What does that have to do with him ducking Foreman two years later, SlurpaMan? You do realise my post was in response to another poster who claimed Ali never ducked anybody, even though that blatantly isn't true, right?

Really, why am I even attempting a rational debate with someone as thick and ignorant as you?

Comment

Originally posted by Don Duva View Post
        What does that have to do with him ducking Foreman two years later, SlurpaMan? You do realise my post was in response to another poster who claimed Ali never ducked anybody, even though that blatantly isn't true, right?

Really, why am I even attempting a rational debate with someone as thick and ignorant as you?
        I really dont consider it a duck if you dominate someone and knock them out. A duck to me is someone that you have to fight to show who's better, and you refuse to fight them. SRL had a close fight with Hagler, so he needed a rematch to show who's better and he ducked him.

Comment

Working...
        X