No announcement yet.

Bob Arums Wikipedia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Arums Wikipedia

Check out his page when you get a chance: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Arum

Notice anything unusual?

The Floyd nutthuggery is strong in that saga lol

Comment

seems spot on

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        seems spot on
        Thanks. Another chapter has been added.

Comment

waiting for the Pacfan ****boys to come in and cry like the fairy b*tches they are...

wait for it... "but but but but but Floyd".

Comment

Bob Arum is a great businessman. As an entrepreneur myself, I have nothing but admiration for Arum's achievements in the world of business.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
              waiting for the Pacfan ****boys to come in and cry like the fairy b*tches they are...

wait for it... "but but but but but Floyd".

Arum's a cop out, your hero didn't want none of Pac. His friends warned him.

Comment

Mayweather fans and editing wikipedia articles.

They go hand in hand

Comment

Bob Arum is the true King of all boxing promoters and the most successful businessman I have ever seen in the sport.

But, I do believe that Dick Schaeffer from Golden Boy is closing in and will very soon eclipse Mr. Arum and surpass all of his achievements in the business world of pugilism.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnSmithJr View Post
                    Bob Arum is the true King of all boxing promoters and the most successful businessman I have ever seen in the sport.

But, I do believe that Dick Schaeffer from Golden Boy is closing in and will very soon eclipse Mr. Arum and surpass all of his achievements in the business world of pugilism.
                    This is precisely true. He gets anything he wants even if he gets it illegally.

He's been promoting boxing for decades and if he wants a fight made, he gets the fight made. The pacfan ****boys are mad about that too. In fact they hate Bob for all the power and influence he has over boxing. They hate the fact that he has an agenda and Floyd hasn't been on it.

Comment

Working...
                    X