No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire: If Oscar De La Hoya loves the sport, he makes Donaire vs Mares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
    why are we always forced to ask you for a refrence link?

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
      Hey you put me on ignore so lets kep it that way. Im not interested in turning this into a floyd bashing thread cause thats what you do

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        I guess we'll see when the numbers are released if they ever do.
        Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        Like i said i could be wrong but i dont think so. Im not sure if GB gave away lots of tix to this event. Didnt hear that but maybe
        Its their MO and that's a fact not an opinion.... Why would they change for this one event???

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
          Its their MO and that's a fact not an opinion.... Why would they change for this one event???
          Maybe because it sold well? IDK but we will see what happens. I do know Staples had a good crowd and i didnt hear about free tix

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            Maybe because it sold well? IDK but we will see what happens. I do know Staples had a good crowd and i didnt hear about free tix
            The Barclays center had a good crowd as well.... You didn't think that was due to Garcia did u???

Comment

I was always under the impression promoters gave away tickets on fight night that didnt sell.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                I was always under the impression promoters gave away tickets on fight night that didnt sell.
                GB pretty much does it for all of their events.... TR not as much

Comment

How do you know that? How do you know they gave away tix for this GB event? How do you know TR event didnt sell like crap and they gave away tix?

Comment

I heard about contests but thats contests and if they were giving away tix to Mares event i would have ran to get some but i didnt hear that so i wondering how you heard it

Comment

The Barclays center had a good crowd as well.... You didn't think that was due to Garcia did u???
                      No i think the Barclays was a combo of it being new to boxing and new in general. And Morales, though old, is still Morales. Plus you got Paulie who is a native to Brooklyn and im sure brouhgt in a few

Comment

Working...
                      X