Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    I hear Floyd wants Pac now. Well i dont want to see it now, but if Floyd insists on having that fight now, just getting it in, that Floyd will get no credit whatsoever for the win.

Dont try fooling us into thinking you beat the FOTD, so therefore they must have got it wrong and in fact you are the FOTD.

Ok , fight Pac then, but youve been warned, you will get no credit whatsoever.
    lmao.. so pitiful

Comment

• I would still like to see this matchup.

Comment

• When I think about this fight I wonder why so many have conceptualized it in terms of courage and not dollars. Fights happen or don't because of financial concerns, nothing more. This fight was never going to happen because Bob Arum was busy trying to build his next big attraction. You don't put you top fighter in the ring with someone you aren't sure he's going to be able to beat, it's common sense not cowardice.

Comment

• Why even still have this thread?

Comment

• Manny ran from drug testing...then Manny wasn't ever good enough to beat a 40 year old lw and gets ktfo in devastating fashion by him...karma is a b*tch

Comment

• The two biggest vaginas couldn't come to terms, shameful really.

Comment

• The person I feel most sorry for is Manny Pacquiao, his fans can suck a rigid phallus dripping with infection. But Manny has been in a lot of tough fights and has performed as admirably as any boxer can under the pressure, however his problem is that like many boxers he's a terrible businessman. As a result he's relied upon a promoter that instinctively and correctly only cares for himself. Yes Manny has received many accolades and paydays but has he received what he's worth, and now that he's damaged goods will he receive even less?

There is no love in business, just opportunities to make money regardless of the expense.
                Last edited by Slip Stream; 02-24-2013, 10:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                  The person I feel most sorry for is Manny Pacquiao, his fans can suck a rigid phallus dripping with infection. But Manny has been in a lot of tough fights and has performed as admirably as any boxer can under the pressure, however his problem is that like many boxers he's a terrible businessman. As a result he's relied upon a promoter that instinctively and correctly only cares for himself. Yes Manny has received many accolades and paydays but has he received what he's worth, and now that he's damaged goods will he receive even less?

There is no love in business, just opportunities to make money regardless of the expense.
                  Good post. Man I wonder just how different his path would have been with a different promoter. I mean you can't argue with the dough Manny racked up...the second highest paid athlete in the world on average since he burst on the scene. IN THE WORLD. So, Arum did a helluva job in that aspect -- but one has to wonder if the Floyd/Manny fight would have gotten made eventually if MP was under someone diff

Although we know for sure no deal gets done in their primes. HEALTH COMES FIRST BRUH

F**king phaggot

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    Good post. Man I wonder just how different his path would have been with a different promoter. I mean you can't argue with the dough Manny racked up...the second highest paid athlete in the world on average since he burst on the scene. IN THE WORLD. So, Arum did a helluva job in that aspect -- but one has to wonder if the Floyd/Manny fight would have gotten made eventually if MP was under someone diff

Although we know for sure no deal gets done in their primes. HEALTH COMES FIRST BRUH

F**king phaggot
                    The simple answer is that promoters have little to do with the choices a fighter makes, now a promoter may have something to do with the trajectory of the career but as to his personal choices no. A fighter can be manipulated but on whose shoulders for this does it fall, on the person who's lacing up the gloves and taking the risk or the person who may be dispassionately booking the venue?

For years I've heard boxing fans erroneously talk about how different Mike Tyson's life would have been if Cus would have lived and to that I say bull. Mike Tyson must be accountable for his actions, not his circumstances which were meager by most estimations but his actions subsequent to his rise to fame. If a man can't be held accountable for what he does what good is he to anyone or the world?

When the hype becomes larger than the boxer, a loss is magnified a thousandfold.....

Comment

• Anyways, didn't Floyd say bring on Pacquiao after his(FMJ) fight with Cotto?

Comment

Working...
                      X