No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Casimero-Lazarte Riot Causes Injuries, Ref To The Hospital

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
    I have to credit casimiro dodging those attackers and not punching back...
    You crazy? he would have gotten killed if he fought back in that situation.

Comment

how about a rematch? but in manila this time.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Why did the hometown fans riot? Were they being sore losers?
        They are barrabravas (like argentine hooligans), they aren´t fans, they belong to a big labor union that seems to support Lazarte´s career. They are mostly criminals and they should be banned from boxing, just like Lazarte.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
          Mexico can´t beat Argentina in any sport, that is a fact (soccer, bascketball, tennis, rugby, jockey, volley, handball, etc.)
          The thing is Lazarte is a shame, is the dirtiest boxer out there, he should have retired long time ago. I don´t understand how he still gets title shots.
          If you want to fight in Argentina make sure you fight in Buenos Aires, otherwise you probably get robbed with the judges desicion or get beated cause there are lots of barrabravas out there.
          Are you really going to mention some sorry ass sports that you claim we can't beat Argentinians in. Tennis, rugby, jockey, volley, handball are not even good enough to pass the time in Mexico.

Comment

Terrible riot.

This is what happens when too much beer and nationalistic pride take effect after a sporting event. Argentina is not the only place it has happened, nor is boxing the only sport.

There are thugs everywhere.
            Last edited by JJRod; 02-11-2012, 08:33 PM.

Comment

This Lazarte is a piece of work. His fighting style is amateurish and his behavior thuggish. I hated too when he was whining looked like gay.

The Argentinian hooligans should all be ID'd and charged in court for acts of barbarity.

I hope the Philippine government bans its boxers from fighting in Argentina again.

Comment

Watching the whole fight on YouTUbe. Lazarte is a thug. Period. Both guys fouled; casimero's were responsive. Lazarte, after this and Solis, should be banned.

Comment

Argentinian fans are dumb idiots. "peeleft:

Comment

Argentinians are SORE LOSERS.

Comment

Hate to see what would happen at a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X