Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley Finally Talks About What Happened With Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The logic is quite odd: "Dude is so good beating up all these guys, he is all roided up"
    "Dude looked like shizz against Mosley and will get exposed, he is fading fast, he is on the decline.....he must be on roids"

LOL....oh I see, as long as he wins, he is on roids. Wait, I thought his opponents were all taking dives too? Damn, the Pacman has the entire world all shook up, taking dives for him and super-secret undetectable roids that make you look weak yet still enable you to win....must be a trap to lure in Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      The logic is quite odd: "Dude is so good beating up all these guys, he is all roided up"
      "Dude looked like shizz against Mosley and will get exposed, he is fading fast, he is on the decline.....he must be on roids"

LOL....oh I see, as long as he wins, he is on roids. Wait, I thought his opponents were all taking dives too? Damn, the Pacman has the entire world all shook up, taking dives for him and super-secret undetectable roids that make you look weak yet still enable you to win....must be a trap to lure in Floyd.
      it came from one guy who submitted it to 3,000 non-boxing related site on may 3rd.

iamdazed working overtime!

Comment

Ishe goes on to say

"HGH-human growth hormone is undetectable in a standard boxing commission test, blood doping is not detectable in the test either"

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
          Ishe goes on to say

"HGH-human growth hormone is undetectable in a standard boxing commission test, blood doping is not detectable in the test either"
          pac being on drugs or not,

she's still making shane look like a sore loser IMO

Comment

lol, shane totally went the mayweather route and even cohorted with ishe smith.

sad, mosley showed his true colors, turned into a total b*tch.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                and then starts accusing him of roids, pathetic.
                No someone brought up that fake article to Mosley and Mosley refused to engage them with it.....
                Last edited by Alibata; 05-12-2011, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Now Bella's dumbass is getting at random people on twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                    Now Bella's dumbass is getting at random people on twitter.
                    this shiiit is gonna snowball

Comment

SugarShaneM Shane Mosley
                      @ridemyfayce in that fight I didn't get hit as much but ended up lumped up more than any fight.

^^^LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X