No announcement yet.

Why do people think Charlie Sheen is cool

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    The dudes a crackhead,calls himself a Warlock and rolls with a few chicks that have had been splattered by cum by 1000 dudes.
    you see hes no different then many regular guys....hookers & blow is the old saying...hes just rich & a celebrity so its magnified...he isnt doing anything different then some regular guys,gangsters,proffessional athletes,etc...many men are intrigued by this lifestyle...its called life in the fast lane...its not for everyone but most guys do dream about having sex with as many girls possible but never get the chance...sleeping around isnt for every guy just like a commitment to one girl isnt for every guy...

Comment

The man lives his life.

Drugs, parties and a succes. The most beautiful chicks in the world.
      Last edited by Grand Champ; 04-25-2011, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by .::EnRiQuE::. View Post
        idk if charlie sheen is the man. but i been doing cocaine all night and its almost 7am... and i feel GREAT!!!
        stop for a couple of hours - you will feel like a pig crapped you out.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          The most beautiful chicks in the world.

Are you serious?

His bipolar rantings give me major douche chills.

Comment

Since rock stars quit acting like rock stars and became a bunch of moralizing schoolteachers (like Bono) or boring indie-rockers, Charlie Sheen acts more like a rock star than most rock stars.

He fulfills that sex, drugs and rock and roll archetype.

Comment

Originally posted by Doorag View Post
              Are you serious?

His bipolar rantings give me major douche chills.
              He've pretty much been with every hollywood female celebs for the past 25 years also he got a taste for **** stars currently living and ****ing 2 at the time on a daily basis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emEM5H9NgTI

The man isn't political correct but he's living his life and that's more than a lof of people can say about themselves. I really can't hate on that.

Comment

He's a scumbag, and he's corny on and off teh screen.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
                  Since rock stars quit acting like rock stars and became a bunch of moralizing schoolteachers (like Bono) or boring indie-rockers, Charlie Sheen acts more like a rock star than most rock stars.

He fulfills that sex, drugs and rock and roll archetype.
                  very true...i am a big indie rock fan but they are quiet,boring people for the media....sheen lives like a rock star

Comment

People like to laugh. Charlie makes them laugh. Laughing with him or at him?

Comment

He is a god amongst men

Comment

Working...
                      X