Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the WBA actually likely to strip Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think Haye will fight in America is they threaten a stripping of the title from him.

its bout time he fought on hbo too.

if chageav doesnt pass to fight in america then itle hand to someone else as Haye's Mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by -Tunney- View Post
      Wlad was willing to sign for the fight on July 2

Haye refused to sign for July 2

Who is ducking? It's not rocket science.
      I think by fighting Chisora and then Adamek, Wlad is filling up his calendar and showing he doesn't want to fight Haye. He wants his big bro to take care of it or Vitali is telling Wlad he wants Haye so he can have 2 belts.

Comment

Originally posted by GRANDSLAM View Post
        I think by fighting Chisora and then Adamek, Wlad is filling up his calendar and showing he doesn't want to fight Haye. He wants his big bro to take care of it or Vitali is telling Wlad he wants Haye so he can have 2 belts.
        Wlad had no intentions of fighting Adamek if Haye would have agreed to fight him on July 2!

Even now, the contract Adamek is signing next week is to fight "a Klitschko, whichever one is available in September" not NECESSARILY to fight Wlad. The Klitschkos have been talking to Adamek about this for several months.

Haye can still fight Wlad at that time if he just stops being such a selfish, emotional, arrogant, nasty cunt and realizes what he's losing out on.

Comment

I have a feeling that Haye is just a bit too egotistical for his own good and thats why Wlad is happy to mess him about. If Haye wants to retire...good riddance.

Comment

I havent seen anything concrete to suggest they will. Except the word of Blobby, lfc and JoeyZagz - the GHaye Boys.

Surely common sense would prevail but you never know with the WBA or any sanctioning body for that matter.

Comment

1) Haye does not get to choose venue because he is champ. Chagaev, as mandatory, can take this to a purse bid if they don't reach an agreement in which case his promoter could outbid GB-Hayemaker-Sauerland-King-and whoever the hell else Haye signed away his future to. If Chagaev's team wins the purse bid, they choose the location, simple as that.

2) Why could Haye not sign to fight on July 2nd just because Klitschko is fighting Chisora? That obviously is not the case, and never has been in the sport. Plenty of fighters sign a contract for a mega fight and then fight a tune up before the big one.

Evander Holyfield has a signed deal with Brian Nielsen in spite of the fact that he is fighting Sherman Williams in the interim. What could possibly prevent Haye from doing the same?

The length that people will go to make excuses for Haye is downright pathetic. If he is concerned about keeping busy himself he could take an interim fight and throw the British fans who paid for his mockery of the sport against Harrison a bone by not charging them PPV $$ to watch another farce.

Comment

Why would they strip him?

First of all I don't think chagaev will get a approved to fight in the UK because of his hep

Second of all Haye CAN sign a contract and take a tune up. This has happened on many occasions in super fights

Comment

Originally posted by -Tunney- View Post
                  Wlad had no intentions of fighting Adamek if Haye would have agreed to fight him on July 2!

Even now, the contract Adamek is signing next week is to fight "a Klitschko, whichever one is available in September" not NECESSARILY to fight Wlad. The Klitschkos have been talking to Adamek about this for several months.

Haye can still fight Wlad at that time if he just stops being such a selfish, emotional, arrogant, nasty cunt and realizes what he's losing out on.
                  Well hopefully it happens then but I think Haye v Vitali is more likely as he's not filled his calendar yet and Vitali wants 2 belts

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Why would they strip him?

First of all I don't think chagaev will get a approved to fight in the UK because of his hep

Second of all Haye CAN sign a contract and take a tune up. This has happened on many occasions in super fights
                    Seems to be the Haye fans saying he'd be stripped if he signed for Wlad July 2nd...

Comment

Working...
                    X