X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australia beat Denmark 1 - 0.

Comment

• You say stuff like "Bentner is not an Arsenal player", i say stuff like "Nani had a bad game". There's a big difference. You're just as biased as anyone look at your Scholes rant. I give Arsenal players credit yet you still insult me. I said Arshavin was a great player yet i get abuse from you for no reason. I've said Fabregas will get in the Barcelona team when other says he won't get a look in. Vermaelen is a good defender who's had a terrific season. For some reason you think because i mention Arsenal's name you think i insult it, if you actually read what i say more often you might realise it's you being a twat on purpose. You never take my points on board, i don't even think you read my posts half the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
        You say stuff like "Bentner is not an Arsenal player", i say stuff like "Nani had a bad game". There's a big difference. You're just as biased as anyone look at your Scholes rant. I give Arsenal players credit yet you still insult me. I said Arshavin was a great player yet i get abuse from you for no reason. I've said Fabregas will get in the Barcelona team when other says he won't get a look in. Vermaelen is a good defender who's had a terrific season. For some reason you think because i mention Arsenal's name you think i insult it, if you actually read what i say more often you might realise it's you being a twat on purpose. You never take my points on board, i don't even think you read my posts half the time.

Look at the skillset of Bendy and Nani, any idiot can see he has a higher ceiling than Bendy talent wise, thats why you persevere with Nani and i criticize Bendy, if Nani were at Arsenal i would also cut him some slack, as he has talent and potential, Bendy has potential because he is young, not because he is overly talented.

What about my apparent Scholes RANT, like it was a rant, i just dont think he is as good as people make out, i said he was a very good player, just not as good as people make out, and i was spot on, as evident by the United fans comparing him to Zidane Lol.

Well i think you only posted it because its negative toward Arsenal, also, you said he was a great player who should come to United, which annoys me because its on the back of all the other anti Arsenal **** you have come out with, best thing you can do is, stop talking about Arsenal, then we wont come into conflict, if you want!! to constantly talk about them(criticize), dont whine about the backlash, because i certainty wont sit back and listen to it.

Lately you have made more of an effort to be a little more unbiased, but as soon as you get into a debate and get into the nitty grit, your biasedness rears its ugly head, the fact you made a conscious decision to be less!! biased says it all, yes i know you have been trying.

Comment

• Not saying anything about Arsenal is quite hard when it's the 3rd biggest team in the English league right now. I'm the same as i've always been i didn't tone down my bias, maybe you just read what i said this time?

Anyways i'm bored of the arguing so we shall bury the hatchet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
            Not saying anything about Arsenal is quite hard when it's the 3rd biggest team in the English league right now. I'm the same as i've always been i didn't tone down my bias, maybe you just read what i said this time?

Anyways i'm bored of the arguing so we shall bury the hatchet.

Sure, i dont have a problem with you, just not a fan of you commenting on Arsenal.

Comment

• Giovani Dos Santos doesn't feel like going to the world cup because his younger bro was cut from the 23 man squad, LMAO. Jonathan dos Santos has also said he's thinking about quitting El Tri. LOL, what a bunch of petulant children, this is why Mexico will never win the world cup, with characters like these two. ****ing whiny babies.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/114/m...g-in-world-cup

Comment

• Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
                Giovani Dos Santos doesn't feel like going to the world cup because his younger bro was cut from the 23 man squad, LMAO. Jonathan dos Santos has also said he's thinking about quitting El Tri. LOL, what a bunch of petulant children, this is why Mexico will never win the world cup, with characters like these two. ****ing whiny babies.

Gio is crap, but his brother is class. I wouldn't of cut him.

Comment

• Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
                  Giovani Dos Santos doesn't feel like going to the world cup because his younger bro was cut from the 23 man squad, LMAO. Jonathan dos Santos has also said he's thinking about quitting El Tri. LOL, what a bunch of petulant children, this is why Mexico will never win the world cup, with characters like these two. ****ing whiny babies.

WTF thats ****ing gay

If someone tried that for England they would get absolutely destroyed by the press and fans..

Comment

• I thought Gio played well against England.

Comment

• Stephanie Tanner

Comment

Working...
                      X