Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official NFL 2014-2015 Season Page

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Brady jersey with all the arrows in it, most official.

Comment

• This is the end of Brady if Jimmy plays stellar.

Comment

• I think Gisele's flap'n her wings 4 the new QB !

Comment

• Brady was shot last year, he's officially done now.

Comment

• The end of an era.

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post

The end of an era.
              He was **** last year too man, his stats were awful. People make excuses for him all the time but he has weapons. Woodhead is a beast and proved it lat year on SD, edelmen, gronk, this is more thn others have. And this was the first year his o line is weak. A wicked o line is all you need, time to pass, that's why manning has been so great. He's had a stellar o line his whole career and can turn any receiver into a star.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Brady was shot last year, he's officially done now.
                Thats what I've been trying to tell people. He had a bad year last year and the AFC sucked last year. More teams have emerged in the AFC and the patriots organization still thinks they can win the whole thing with Brady and Belichick. Not anymore. They are done.

Comment

• Brady got another year

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                    Thats what I've been trying to tell people. He had a bad year last year and the AFC sucked last year. More teams have emerged in the AFC and the patriots organization still thinks they can win the whole thing with Brady and Belichick. Not anymore. They are done.
                    I've always said the best quarterbacks in the league usually always have the best O lines, that's usually the difference between good and great qbs. Rapelisberger and luck are exceptions, sometimes, but usually, that's the difference. Brady's skills have eroded and he has no O line, this year, he's Ryan Fitzpatrick now.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      I've always said the best quarterbacks in the league usually always have the best O lines, that's usually the difference between good and great qbs. Rapelisberger and luck are exceptions, sometimes, but usually, that's the difference. Brady's skills have eroded and he has no O line, this year, he's Ryan Fitzpatrick now.
                      That was extortion. Just like the Jameis winston thing, That chick reportedly tried to extort 7 million dollars out of Jameis.

Comment

Working...
                      X