Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley should pull out of the Marquez fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    You dont want to see anybody get hurt, but you want Rios to fight Pac?
    Exactly

Comment

Tim sparred with Lucas to see if he could still take heavy shots. Apparently he did well enough to continue with his training.

Tim comes in excellent shape, yes he has taken a lot of damage in his last two fights but he is a very mentally strong fighter. But in the very end who knows but Bradley himself how his health currently is.

Comment

Juan knows pac after 4fights.
        Now he is fighting a more well rounded fighter who is faster and younger

Bradley UD

Comment

I think Bradley wins this fight. Long term he needs an exit plan, he is to brave for his own good. I still can't believe he survived verses Ruslan, he took a scary beating.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            i don't want to pay 60 for it, but this is an intriguing fight.
            I feel you. Horrible undercard and IMO the only thing worth buying is the main. I'm buying it, but I can see why people wouldn't want to

Comment

All Bradley has to do is box Marquez as May did and he will win an easy fight just like May did.

But.......I know he is going to trade with Marquez and that could be dangerous for him but at the end of the night Bradley wins this one by split decision if he decides to war and UD if he box.

I take Bradley on this fight.

Comment

Working...
              X