Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone See Last Night's Baseball All-Star Game?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Man at first I thought you were going to brag about the Cuban home run champion at the derby lol.
    lmao

I'm proud of my Cubans, but I love people in general, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      I have season tix to Oakland and that boy is a stud! I was so excited when i heard we signed him! Finally added a solid bat to our lineup

I saw the commercial. Me and the wife were saying hes already a superstar and if he wins the boxing world will change overnight and he would become the face of this sport.

Hope you all are ready for that because its coming Sept 14th!
      Cespedes has stunk this year. Amazing despite his and Reddick's struggles Oakland is still in 1st place.

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
        Canelo beating mayweather would be the best thing to happen to boxing in a long time.

this...very much

Comment

I don't get why people say losing to Floyd is a good thing. Nobody cares about the ghost. The only person who's popularity grew after Floyd was Ortiz. And probably because they just felt sorry for him

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
            Canelo beating mayweather would be the best thing to happen to boxing in a long time.
            some of us would respectfully wish to disagree with you even though if it happens it would bring the most attention to the sport since TYson lost.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              lmao

I'm proud of my Cubans, but I love people in general, bro.
              hey man be proud Cubans are dominating right now. to bad Castro never let them turn pro if they did Cubans would already have tons of boxing champions

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  some of us would respectfully wish to disagree with you even though if it happens it would bring the most attention to the sport since TYson lost.
                  I consider myself fairly neutral on the subject. I expect Floyd to beat "Canelo" and don't care if he does. On the other hand, I don't care if Alvarez beats Mayweather or not, except that it would be a terrific upset...and that would make for a very exciting moment. I think it would be great for the sport. It would shake things up and herald the arrival of a new superstar.

Comment

Originally posted by Antwuan Maxx View Post
                    Awesome, bro! Thanks so much! I must be getting old, when I didn't even think to look for the thing on Youtube. lol

Green K.

Comment

That's pretty cool. However, with hype/intense media exposure comes pressure for him to succeed. Canelo getting a decision isn't out of the question.

Comment

Working...
                      X