No announcement yet.

WHAT is with the matthysse hype?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    My grandpa(R.I.P. old man)told me about Pep when I was younger..Always said he was the best defensive fighter he's ever seen..I respected him because he was older,but seeing that vid was crazy..Very impressive,I'm gonna try to look up a fight if his now..
    I actually know a poster from another site who has been in the ring with Pep and Dempsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Slappin' Maxie View Post
      I actually know a poster from another site who has been in the ring with Pep and Dempsey
      Get the hell out of here..LOL and he's posting on the net??

Comment

My grandpa(R.I.P. old man)told me about Pep when I was younger..Always said he was the best defensive fighter he's ever seen..I respected him because he was older,but seeing that vid was crazy..Very impressive,I'm gonna try to look up a fight if his now..
        Post the vid, if you don't mind. Or PM me.

Comment

Get the hell out of here..LOL and he's posting on the net??
          yup. Robinson too.

Comment

Damn, how old is the guy?

Comment

• Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
              Damn, how old is the guy?
              91 I believe.

Comment

91 I believe.
                And he knows how to use the internet!? JK.

Comment

• They skip rds,could not find a full fight..Which sucks..I wanted to get a real full taste of his style..But from watching some vids,it seems like I got it..Pep was a tricky son of a gun..Like to pump his jab and keep his legs moving..He was always in position to punch(from the vids I've seen anyway),if he got trapped..He became very physical..Grab and tossed his opponent,but the way he did it was so smooth..Very good fighter,I wish I seen a whole fight..If somebody has a full fight post it please!!!!

Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 02-23-2013, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• Found one..

Comment

They skip rds,could not find a full fight..Which sucks..I wanted to get a real full taste of his style..But from watching some vids,it seems like I got it..Pep was a tricky son of a gun..Like to pump his jab and keep his legs moving..He was always in position to punch(from the vids I've seen anyway),if he got trapped..He became very physical..Grab and tossed his opponent,but the way he did it was so smooth..Very good fighter,I wish I seen a whole fight..If somebody has a full fight post it please!!!!

@ 2:07 he pumps off 8 jabs in a row! Thanks for the vids bro. I'll definitely check them out before I go to bed.

Comment

Working...
                      X