Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star (from Star & Buckwild) Disses Floyd Mayweather (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
    what i dont understand is why do black people also try to make something into like uplifting their people and stuff and why is Mayweather even being scrutinize for how he chooses to flaunt his money. Sounds like pure hating to me.
    maybe because other races take every chance they can to degrade blacks...and what I don't understand is why do ppl care about how or if other races uplift their own....its done on here everyday by every dam race....but of course you're hip to that...I guess!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      maybe because other races take every chance they can to degrade blacks...and what I don't understand is why do ppl care about how or if other races uplift their own....its done on here everyday by every dam race....but of course you're hip to that...I guess!!
      LOL you missed what I said. Why are they attacking floyd for not being that? floyd is a boxer nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
        LOL you missed what I said. Why are they attacking floyd for not being that? floyd is a boxer nothing else.
        I don't feel that dude attacked PBF. In some peoples eyes yes PBF is a boxer and nothing else. Hell people clown Broner you think as a kid Broner looked at PBF as nothing else but a boxer? Things are different for all races and ethnicities of people. For black people the negative actions of one or a few is attributed to all by the media which seeps into the less educated masses brains. We all know there are more uneducated people than there are educated people. The stuff PBF does is more offensive to the older generation of black people and those younger ones who are conscience of what black people went through back in the day. Its the same reason that Nasim Richardson talked about on the 24/7 PBF vs Mosley.

Comment

I should make a video. NSB will allow anyone with an opinion to post it. Who the hell is Star, bloodboxing, or the guy who called pac stupid. Why do we care?

Comment

At least this time Floyd can't play the race card and claim the white DJs are bullying him again.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              At least this time Floyd can't play the race card and claim the white DJs are bullying him again.
              wtf is a race card?!?....I swear that term is so corny its a shame...who made that phrase up?!?...whoever did should be smacked in the face with a bowling ball!!

Comment

I'd have to agree with most of the stuff he says.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                  Regardless of whether or not this has anything to with 50 or not don't know the date of the video. What he is saying has some truth. Yall need to stop shooting the messenger and listen to the message. It doesn't matter if a message comes from a persons biggest enemy and hater if its the truth you just have to shut up grit your teeth and bear it!!!
                  You said it all.

Comment

the dude uses powerful words and a lot of what he says is nothing but the truth. what he says is pure
                    Last edited by Salardo; 11-14-2012, 01:15 PM.

Comment

why do kids post these opinion videos in the first place?? funny cuz they only post them when a black man is speakin as if it validates what they say or something like as if all black people feel that way. man yall cant stand it! we like floyd and we gonna continue supporting him nothin yall peeps gonna do about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X