Collapse
No announcement yet.

Condit Accepts Rematch with Diaz!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id have to say good riddance. Ive been a Diaz fan for years now, but to be honest, Im getting tired of his shenanigans.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
      Id have to say good riddance. Ive been a Diaz fan for years now, but to be honest, Im getting tired of his shenanigans.
      Riiiight. **** fighters who always come to throw down and leave it all in the cage!

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        Riiiight. **** fighters who always come to throw down and leave it all in the cage!
        I know your a huge fan of the dude, but I did not see the Diaz I was a fan of in the cage with Condit. I like everyone else wanted Diaz to win that fight, but from what I saw he let himself get pulled into fighting Condits fight and LET Condit take the W.

Then the post fight rant was whack, and then the whole missing the press conferences disaster...

Maybe Im wrong but from what I see all his recent misfortune has been caused by him alone.

Comment

Not surprising GSP is probably still hurt.

Comment

GSP tore his acl. So of course he will be out for some time. He'll most likely be 80-90% by November but would still need to get in fighting mind where he is comfortable fighting without having the knee thought in the back of his mind. Because after injury you are indeed afraid of injuring it again.

Onto Diaz.... Don't be scared hommie.

Comment

Word on the street is that Diaz may have failed his pre-fight drug test for weed. His medical prescription for his social anxiety disorder...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                  oh **** that was kaps word for word lol

Comment

The sad thing is, Condit would probably fight the exact same way he did the first time. Nothing will change, Jackson more than likely already corrupted a very exciting fighter.

Diaz is still the man, can't blame him for not having any kind of game plan or strategy, not that he ever really seems to. He comes to fight every time and doesn't really do things differently.

But not having a game plan against Condit is understandable since he usually come to scrap every time like Diaz. Diaz was expecting a war like the fans were. I still like Condit, but he blew his chance at showing people what he was all about on the big stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                      oh **** that was kaps word for word lol
                      I never said that the decision was bull****. Carlos did run though. I see now that you don't read posts, so I'm going to assume you're trolling and you'll get the same treatment as Prinze....

Comment

Working...
                      X