Cheers to 49ers fans. Gonna be a fun game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    Did you start drinking yet?

Dont ask me stupid fookin questions, especially right before i emassacre you and feed you too a bunch of goldfish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      I didnt have a problem with them nt calling the helmet to helmet, but not calling unsportsmanlike on that is fuked up, bad. Since when can you just smash some guy well after the play in the back?

Not a fumble clearly.

Lol at some of you thinking this game is over.
      It ain't over but if the Saints turn the ball over again and SF turns that into points it will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
        It ain't over but if the Saints turn the ball over again and SF turns that into points it will be.

I want to kow how they didnt call that pers foul.

Id feel a lot better if the saints were gettig the ball to start the second half.

Comment

• Saints back in business.

Comment

• Great throw and catch for the TD.

Comment

• 10 point game now.

If Saints stop 49ers and score before the half (which seeing as how easily they just moved the ball on them it could happen) they will be right back in it.

This game is far from over.

Comment

I want to kow how they didnt call that pers foul.

Id feel a lot better if the saints were gettig the ball to start the second half.
                It was weird that they didn't call that. Something like that always gets called but the Saints scored anyways.

Comment

• Stupid question: What is Jimmy Graham?

Comment

Dont ask me stupid fookin questions, especially right before i emassacre you and feed you too a bunch of goldfish.

Comment

• I think that drive might have shaken off the Saints' nerves.

Comment

Working...
                      X