Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe Pac can do this to make it not seem like he is surrendering to Floyd's will

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just thought of a great medium, what if Manny agrees to the tes, but only if they include testing for Xylocaine or whatever its called too? I think that would be fair and would put the same heat on Floyd that he put on Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by snd_dsigner_dan View Post
      I believe Floyd didn't care much about the $10 million per pound stipulation because he knows he could make 147 with ease. Many people here made the stipulation such a big deal.
      I know that but he can pretend to for awhile or pretend to not be hesitant to adhere to some other stipulation Pac wants.

Its apparent to me that Pac taking the tests though I don't really care if he does or not much is going to take some sort of manipulation of him by Floyd.

If Floyd can't find a way to manipulate him into taking the tests then he is not as smart as ppl credit him for because I could do it for all that money.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Ok I get that the issue is not really about the tests themselves its about Pac not allowing Floyd to seem like he is the boss and holding all of the cards in negotiations, thus making Pac not appear like an equal part of all this.

So I understand why he can't just simply give into what Floyd wants though it does suck for both of them and all of us fans.

Though, I think if Pac also requests some special condition even if its small and if Floyd accepts that condition that Pac wants he will give into whatever testing. I think this remedies the situation because he does look like an equal still in negotiations even though he gave in as long as Floyd makes a concession.

Maybe, I don't know..... he can request to pick Floyd's gloves or something mundane like that its not important what it is but just that Pac doesn't seem like he is surrendering which is really what I think this stalling is all about.
        Your talking about a grown @$$ man like he's a toddler. If he's honestly that immature, he should ask for a lollypop and a Spongebob DVD in the contract.

Comment

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
          Your talking about a grown @$$ man like he's a toddler. If he's honestly that immature, he should ask for a lollypop and a Spongebob DVD in the contract.
          Grown adults get worked and suckered all of the time, and there is a way to it to anyone.

Thats what it is going to take here or no fight I am afraid.

Comment

The onus is on Manny now IMO. Floyd has gone and beaten the #1 WW and has made Manny an offer for a fight subject to random drug testing.

If Manny doesn't take the fight at this point I think it does serious damage to his legacy. Right now these two are probably on par in terms of greatness, but I think Manny has more to lose from not taking this fight.

That's my take on it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              Grown adults get worked and suckered all of the time, and there is a way to it to anyone.

Thats what it is going to take here or no fight I am afraid.
              If this report is true, it won't even matter.

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=27482

Comment

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
                If this report is true, it won't even matter.

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=27482
                This confirms that the problem is indeed him making concessions and thus showing weakness not the tests themselves, if that is the problem being Manny not wanting to make a concession how is this solved?

Concessions have to be made for the fight to happen on his part right? Manny would only be conceding if he believed that was what he was doing so if it wasn't a concession in his mind he would be making more of an agreement I guess you could say. So the solution has to be to get him to concede without him believing that is what he is doing.

That is Floyd's task now if he wants the $$$ he claims he fights for.

Comment

Working...
                X