Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's get this straight. Pacquiao doesn't care about MONEY!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's get this straight. Pacquiao doesn't care about MONEY!

Pacquiao has hundreds of millions in the bank. I mean 40 million isn't really a big deal to him, it's not life changing money for him, he's got enough already and can easily make money from other things with just his name alone. I know it's alot of money to us guys here well most but it's really not alot for a man with hundreds of millions in the bank already, he doesn't need it.. Us guys here look at 40 million as a huge amount but think about it, for a guy like pacquiao he will never be short of money, it's really not an issue for him looking at it from pacquiao's perspective, it seems many are acting like it's life changing money for him it's NOT.

Pacquiao just doesn't want Mayweather to walk all over him and call the shots, i cant really blame the guy. I certainly wouldn't like to get walked all over without having getting your own say on the matter, it's just human nature not to get bossed around.

I hope the fight happens but i just had to say this, think about it guys for a man of pacquiaos calibre 40 million is not ALOT. He could easily retire now and live a wealthy life without or with the extra 40 million, it's not that big of a deal.

Man, they ALL care about money. No matter how MUCH they have in the bank.

Comment

It's about reputation to pacquiao he doesn't want to a look ***** by accepting everything Floyd demands. Money is not the issue

Comment

If Pacquiao & his team didn't care about the money, the would've choose to fought Mosley instead of Cotto.

Comment

this fight could get him at least 25% of his net worth right now believe me he care about that money

Comment

Sure. Is that why the Warrior Princess was going to pull out of the Hatton and DLH fights at the last minute if he did not get more money? Smarten up.

Comment

i agree tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
                It's about reputation to pacquiao he doesn't want to a look ***** by accepting everything Floyd demands. Money is not the issue
                so is it money or his rep which one? but you know what how bout he does it for boxing than

Comment

When you get done fam, I'm not buying that. I personally know Evander Holyfield and at the peak of his career he made more money than ALOT of people, but he KEPT fighting, not just to be the best, but for those STUPID PAY DAYS!

Comment

Everything?

Fas as i know it's only 1 demand that Floyd is making.

Comment

Working...
                    X