Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will give Pac credit he would steam roll Berto, Collazo, Quintana, and Mosley.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fuk he would stream roller Mosley?? Burner your plain tripping

If anything Mosley is more durable then Clottey, but he has great hand speed and POWER to hurt Pac. Pac and Mosley would be a war in all honesty i would favour Mosley by a little, he is not gonna fold like Cotto or turtle up like Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      But, Bradley can adjust during any time of the fight. He can fight different styles anytime. And, he could be hard to hit at times too... If you watch a Bradley fight, not every fight is the same. Pac might have trouble with something like that.
      Yeah I think he make Pac uncomfortable at times but almost every advantage is in Pacs favor. Bradley also comes off as being kind of chinny.

Comment

I can't believe Im agreeing with you. Yeah hate to admit it but floyd can beat oacquiao and vice versa. He's the only one with great defense and good enough offense to beat pac. Mosley imo would get outworked and maybe even stopped. those legs won't be able to catch pac.

Comment

Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
          The fuk he would stream roller Mosley?? Burner your plain tripping

If anything Mosley is more durable then Clottey, but he has great hand speed and POWER to hurt Pac. Pac and Mosley would be a war in all honesty i would favour Mosley, he is not gonna fold like Cotto or turtle up like Clottey.
          I said this 100 times. Pac aint losing to no Brawlers.

Pac was spinning off Clottey hed do the same to Shane who also is flat footed. It would be a war but I think Pac wears him down.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Yeah I think he make Pac uncomfortable at times but almost every advantage is in Pacs favor. Bradley also comes off as being kind of chinny.
            I don't think he is chinny. Holt has true power, and Holt landed a hell of a shot. IMO if he was chinny he wouldn't of gotten up from that punch. But, not only did he get hit by that punch but when he got up he still was composed enough to get back down and take a knee to make sure every thing was alright. That his legs were underneath him. Bradley IQ is underrated.

Comment

I think Bradley would do better than Alexander at this point.

Bradley has improved a lot, IMO. He's started to tighten his defense and is no longer a one dimensional pressure fighter with a high output. He's developed his boxing ability and tightened his technique. It just may be a case of him being further along in his career than Alexander.

I think the problem with Alexander is that he seems to be a bit tight in the ring, and has a habit of pulling out with his head in the air, that's how Urango was catching him, and Witter was able to land here and there on him. Also, maybe it was just me, but at times when Urango was able to close the gap, Alexander looked rushed and uncomfortable.

That's just my two cents on it all. Like I said, it just may be a case of Bradley being further a long in his career. I like Alexander, have high hopes for him.

Comment

I think Pac would KO Mosley within 8. Whoever opens up against Pac is getting KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  I said this 100 times. Pac aint losing to no Brawlers.

Pac was spinning off Clottey hed do the same to Shane who also is flat footed. It would be a war but I think Pac wears him down.
                  Shane is not just a brawler... and with Richardson in his corner i can see him winning

Comment

Originally posted by Toda Caine View Post
                    I think Pac would KO Mosley within 8. Whoever opens up against Pac is getting KO'd.
                    this^^^ I was waiting for clottey to open up and get clipped with one of those weird punches but clottey never did. Any fighter that has the habit of showing off their machismo and brawls with pac gets KTFO. No one can slug with him not even mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      I don't think he is chinny. Holt has true power, and Holt landed a hell of a shot. IMO if he was chinny he wouldn't of gotten up from that punch. But, not only did he get hit by that punch but when he got up he still was composed enough to get back down and take a knee to make sure every thing was alright. That his legs were underneath him. Bradley IQ is underrated.
                      That shot looked scary but he got right up. Your're right. I heard that that they make him dizzy in camp then put him in the ring to learn how to fight while hurt or stunned.Which might explain the quick reactions.

Comment

Working...
                      X