Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any theaters in the LAS VEGAS area showing MW vs JMM?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any theaters in the LAS VEGAS area showing MW vs JMM?

Do you know of any? Or know where I could find a list? Thanks

do you have like an amc 24 around ur town

Comment

Who is MW?

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanMauler View Post
        Do you know of any? Or know where I could find a list? Thanks
        Just get 5 friends to drop $10 each and order the PPV. You're paying more to see it at a Theater anyway.

If you go with 3 friends to see it at the theaters and each pay $18, you're paying about $80 including yourself.
        Last edited by Ravishing; 09-09-2009, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
          Who is MW?
          Floyd Mayweather Jr., PBF, "Money", lil' Floyd, Floyd Jr

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
            Just get 5 friends to drop $10 each and order the PPV. You're paying more to see it at a Theater anyway.

If you go with 3 friends to see it at the theaters and each pay $18, you're paying about $80 including yourself.
            LOL exactly...

At first, I thought it was a good move on GBP's part to put the fight in theaters like in the 70s and 80s (aka closed circuit), but I'm still thinking, "Ok, $10...not bad". But then I saw it was $18 to see it in the theaters...and unless you're a lonely dude, Im thinking, "Why would you pay more to see the fight at the theater if you can just get 3 or 4 people and pitch in less to order the PPV itself??"

But again...if you're a loner, it would make sense.

Comment

Go catch it at Hawaiin Tropic Zone in the Planet Hollywood for free

Comment

Sams Town will be showing the fight in the movie theather. I just went there last Saturday to watch The Hangover. Nellis and Flamingo folks

Comment

Working...
                X