Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heroin use in U.S. at epidemic levels

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My ex-gf like from 5 years ago little sister had a heroin problem. Chick was like 14 at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      My ex-gf like from 5 years ago little sister had a heroin problem. Chick was like 14 at the time.
      your exgf was white.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        your exgf was white.
        Yes lol. Polish and Italian

Comment

Yes lol. Polish and Italian
          pics or gtfo.

Comment

Why do people try heroin knowing what it could lead to?.

Comment

OxyContin really ****ed up society. These are the after effects. I don't have sympathy for this because you should know to stay the **** away from crippling, death inducing drugs like oxy and heroin. People's egos is what does them in, they think they're the one person who won't get addicted so they try it.
              Last edited by El-blanco; 07-21-2016, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                pics or gtfo.
                I don't have any pictures of her anymore. Maybe I can find her stupid ass on Facebook

Comment

I don't have any pictures of her anymore. Maybe I can find her stupid ass on Facebook
                  now you're thinkin' my lil' prigger brother from another mother.

Comment

That **** is out of control now. I've known 3 people that died from overdosing and two of them were only 20. My cousin in St Louis has had 6 friends her age die from overdose and she's only 22. In the small town I grew up in (4500 people) and all the even smaller towns around it, there have been 1-2 deaths and 4-5 overdoses every year for the last two years. That stuff wasn't even heard of in my area when I was in high school and now it's taken over all the towns. It's disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Dude there are a lot of white collar upper middle class and rich people doing heroin now. Some dude passed out driving his car while he shot himself up he was driving a Benz and was a rich dude they had to inject some naloxone stuff that brought him back to life he was pretty much dead.

I never understood drugs, Why do people even take it? My friend doesn't do drugs at all, he never smoked or drank, but he uses steroids and even steroids scared the crap out of me that stuff can screw your liver up and kidneys and enlarge your heart etc. scary stuff.
                      Go watch some users testimonies. Some for the rush and some when they are at a low point and try and bush a drugs to give them that "good" feeling.

Comment

Working...
                      X