Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jarrell Miller Putting in Work For Fred Kassi Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jarrell Miller Putting in Work For Fred Kassi Clash

Jarrell Miller Photos - Promising, unbeaten, power-punching heavyweight Jarrell " Big Baby" Miller and undefeated welterweight knockout artist Bakhtiyar Eyubov participated in an Open Media Workout at Mendez Boxing in Manhattan, N.Y.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So after Breazeale, Martins, here is the new hyped US heavy right?

Comment

Miller vs. Hughie
      Miller vs. Stiverne
      Miller vs. Ruiz
      Miller vs. Duahuaps
      Miller vs. Molina

Anyone of of those for the WBA, IBF, WBO # 1 spot...Lucas Browne when you get done serving your time and clean up off da roids you too can get some baby!

Comment

In before he gets labeled as the next George Foreman and they put him in with Aj.

Comment

Dude looks like he can afford to lose 20 to 30 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
            So after Breazeale, Martins, here is the new hyped US heavy right?
            He's not really hyped. Most of us just find him fun to watch and intriguing because of his size and kickboxing accomplishments. He's a good trash talker too.

Don't really expect him to become the next great heavyweight champion though.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                He's not really hyped. Most of us just find him fun to watch and intriguing because of his size and kickboxing accomplishments. He's a good trash talker too.

Don't really expect him to become the next great heavyweight champion though.
                Love Baby Miller. He's a fun addition to the HW division, plus he has some skill..

Comment

He is one big dude and reasonably athletic for a guy his size, I have never thought too much of him as a prospect other than he looks like a difficult man to hurt with a punch and with a mauling style he could possibly make it work to a certain extent. I would like to see him keep his weight under 280 but I wouldn't go that much further since I think that size can play a role in his possible success.

Interested to see how he does against a pro like Kassi, who will not make things easy on him.

Comment

Working...
                  X