Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter Eyes Andre Ward - If Both Keep Winning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if Ward and GGG keep winning, there is little reason or promotional barriers preventing this from happening in the back half of 2017/early 2018. Most likely at a catchweight between 170-172lbs

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamking View Post
      If Ward was to fight GGG at 175 it would be the same thing, so I'm looking forward to your contradiction and hypocrisy.
      I'm still waiting for GGG to even go up 1lb...Last I looked Ward used to fight at 168. Cleaned out the division and moved up to fight P4P top #3 fighter

GGG cleaned out the division and now is fighting 147 lbers...

Comment

Team Golovkin's obsession with Ward has to stop, both his team and his ******ed fans are making Golovkin look bad. Just let it go.

Comment

... no, man...
          ... like he said back in 2013: he will rather move up at the heavyweights to beat up "a Klitschko" of some sort...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            I'm still waiting for GGG to even go up 1lb...Last I looked Ward used to fight at 168. Cleaned out the division and moved up to fight P4P top #3 fighter

GGG cleaned out the division and now is fighting 147 lbers...
            He has moved up one pound before in his career. A couple times, maybe more. But you know, moving up one pound only classifies as you as being in that division if you're Canelo. If you're GGG you're just a middleweight + one pound.

Comment

if team g string had any intention of fighting Ward then this fight would have been at least signed by now. Just another case of team g string blowing smoke(that seems to be their forte).

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
                Yep, throw Wards name out there to blind people to the fact he is fighting a WW.
                Exactly! GGG made his choice. He hoped for 2 guys from the lighter divisions chose to face him @ 160, even though neither had fought @ 160. Both guys wanted catch weights, and Team Golovkin destroyed them for even suggesting it. GGG fought neither guy. Now they're fighting a WW, after destroying Canelo for the same thing. So the best thing to do is to start suggesting that if Ward beats Kovalev, GGG will be interested in a fight. Let me guess...fight @ 168. GTFOH!

Comment

Now that he's moved up to 175... Golovkin's career has been poorly managed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamking View Post
                    If Ward was to fight GGG at 175 it would be the same thing, so I'm looking forward to your contradiction and hypocrisy.
                    There should be no hypocrisy! Ward should say, just like GGG, "full 175, or no fight!'

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Now that he's moved up to 175... Golovkin's career has been poorly managed.
                      I see your reasoning but remember team g string has half of the boxing world believing that he is an ATG and a HOFer without ever fighting even one true quality opponent and that's pretty good management.

Comment

Working...
                      X