No announcement yet.

The official EURO 2016 thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Maybe playing next to Terry made Cahill look like a decent footballer but he has been absolute **** these last 2 years , right now don't think Cahill would be in premier league if he wasn't English tbh

So many clubs are diluted with mediocre English players, Just make it an all foreign league stop lying to yourself England you're not about that life
    England aren't good but law of averages says there are some very good players but the right ones don't get opportunities (see Chelsea's academy - Lewis Baker is a much better player than Ruben Loftus-Cheek). But over here what happens is players reputations get inflated due to achievement of their clubs.

Gary Cahill for example is NOT and never has been a better player than Hull City's Curtis Davies. That is Curtis Davies. If I thought about it I could probably find another 10 centre backs better than Gary Cahill.

Chelsea even think this Michael Hector guy is better than Gary Cahill.

I shouldn't have called him a bum but in relative terms to the rest of his teammates at Chelsea - Cahill is a bum. So is Ivanovic. So is Baba Rahman.
    Last edited by Sparked_26; 07-10-2016, 04:00 AM.

Comment

• The jury is still out on Rahman. He excelled in the Bundesliga, including the games against Bayern and Dortmund. Which means the likes of Ribery, Robben, Reus and Co. He excelled against. The year before he transferred to us.

It also doesn't help when the man tasked with bringing out his talent, lost the plot and had everything in shambles. Including (but not limited to) Eden Hazard's abysmal form.

For me, I'm gonna wait to judge Baba. He is actually the type of wingback that Conte prefers. So if he can't get on with a manager who utilizes the type of fullback that Rahman is, then yeah, he's a bum.

As for Cahill... is and always was a B-class player (at best). Steven Caulker is probably a better center half than he is. We just don't know it yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        The jury is still out on Rahman. He excelled in the Bundesliga, including the games against Bayern and Dortmund. Which means the likes of Ribery, Robben, Reus and Co. He excelled against. The year before he transferred to us.

It also doesn't help when the man tasked with bringing out his talent, lost the plot and had everything in shambles. Including (but not limited to) Eden Hazard's abysmal form.

For me, I'm gonna wait to judge Baba. He is actually the type of wingback that Conte prefers. So if he can't get on with a manager who utilizes the type of fullback that Rahman is, then yeah, he's a bum.

As for Cahill... is and always was a B-class player (at best). Steven Caulker is probably a better center half than he is. We just don't know it yet.
        From what I have seen I actually know people who are better at football than him.

Looks awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          From what I have seen I actually know people who are better at football than him.

Looks awful.
          Agreed and for £22 LB you will have to be ready right now not 3 or 4 years from now

Comment

• If France win they shouldn't be allowed to host another tournament

Comment

• Place looks empty

Comment

• superb save, great header by griezz

Comment

• Whoever said Ronaldo will be crying was right.

Comment

• These French thugs took Ronaldo out, ISIS activated.

Comment

• This is rigged. They injured Ronaldo so that Messi wouldn't kill himself after Ronaldo won a trophy.

Comment

Working...
                      X