Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonito willing to fight Rigo again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It'd have been nice to see Rigo take the Lomachenko fight he desperately needs a fight and that was essentially him being thrown a bone but he didn't want it, its odd!

I must admit I'd rather see Walters fight Rigo, I think Walters would KO him sooner or later.

Comment

Someone should tell ND that Rigo is retired.

Comment

The only notable opposition at 122 is Nonito/Frampton/Quigg/Santa Cruz. However, it shouldn't be a main event like last time.

Comment

But, but, but according to the internet community his always ducking people

Comment

As I said before, this fight is great for both fighters.

Comment

I'd be willing to watch Donaire get schooled again.

Comment

i feel like nonito would just end up entering the ring flabby and unprepared, and take another beatdown

thats not to say i wouldnt want to watch... ill take any televised option for rigondeaux

sadly i missed about half of his performance at the martinez/chavez jr undercard a few years ago

Comment

Donaire is an absolute warrior, he'll fight anything. He'd probably even fight Walters again. You have to pick Rigo, but he needs to be careful does Rigo. He's too old to be taking that much time off between fights for really no reason and he runs the risk of getting old in one fight and losing to a fighter a lot less than Donaire.

Comment

Good fight, I like Nonito, he is an exciting fighter to watch, win or lose.

Comment

at one time nonito was top 10 p4p

but he is still a warrior. I don't think the result would be any different

Comment

Working...
                      X