This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    The "it's because they ran out of watermelons" comment you posted in thread about Mayweather and suicide wasn't racist at all was it.
    nope not at all.

Comment

The "it's because they ran out of watermelons" comment you posted in thread about Mayweather and suicide wasn't racist at all was it.
      Complain about that there and not here then.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        Complain about that there and not here then.
        What and miss pointing out hypocrites when i see them?

Comment

Both sides are to blame but I could never blame Floyd as much as Pac..Considering Freddy saying out of his own mouth that Bob NEVER really wanted to fight, considering that Pac had Bob investigated for fincances and "Vision Qwest" stating that Bob owes Pac millions from previous fights but then demand 50/50 from Floyd, considering the fact that EVERY fighter who fights Pac has to sign a deal with Arum and give options to Top Rank, I just can't blame Floyd as much as team Pac...Floyd desperately wanted to fight Oscar and make his biggest pay-check so he sucked it up and gave Oscar any and everything to make the fight and I believe Pac should do the same..I blame Floyd because of the fact that if he wanted to make it happen he would have already....

Comment

What and miss pointing out hypocrites when i see them?
            On this thread, what did you think of this....http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...3&postcount=14

Comment

I know Im wasting my time in this troll thread, but I just wanna point out that the article is misleading. I expect better from an experienced journalist.

Iole says Team Arum have held themselves accountable for this fight not happening. When did this happen? I have yet to see anyone accept any blame or responsibility for this fight not happening. Team Arum has always made it clear they put the blame squarely on Floyd's shoulders.

2nd, what he calls not trying is actually Team Haymon not speaking to the media. Which is always the case for them. Iole cant seem to make up his mind in this article. Is he saying that Team Haymon is not at the negotiating table, or that they should be going public about it?

Which brings me to my last point... Moonves is talking to Arum, but logically isnt he also talking to Team Haymon? I mean Moonves job isnt to negotiate boxing contracts, so if we believe Arum that negotiations are taking place, then we have to believe someone on Team Haymon is involved already.

Comment

You got that one twisted, Arum CLAIMS that he's the one trying to make the fight happend and he SAYS that Mayweather doesn't want the fight. What makes you believe that he's right and Floyd is wrong or even vice versa? Were you there when the different promoters and network managers met and started negotiating the terms?NO, Were you sitting next to Manny Pacqiuao when Floyd called him and made an offer regarding the fight? Absolutely not!
                Nobody will ever know why this fight hasn't been made till now, not even in a million years, It's much bigger than you think, there are networks involved, there are offers coming from all over the world from countries who want to host the fight, maybe there's bidding, Maybe the betting mob is involved, maybe the governement wants a piece. Maybe Arum wants to use Mayweather's name a lil bit more, WHO KNOWS?!!!!! Arum has done one hell of job of using Mayweather's name to market his own fighter in Manny Pacqiuao and he sold this story to the people quite well (that Mayweather is afraid) and he made tons of money off of it, Floyd Mayweather doesn't need to do the same because he's already making 1 mio. buys per fight and in 2013 he made 2.2 mio buys against Alvarez, whereas Pacqiuao only made 300000 ppv buys in his last fight even though he's been using Mayweather's name for the past 4 years.
                If Arums believes in Pacqiuao, he should stop making him fight bums and start getting him fights with people who are worthy of fighting to regain his popularity and he should stop using Mayweather's name cuz evidently it's not working the way it should anymore! he's too afraid that Pacqiuao might lose cause then he won't have a cash cow, but at the same time Pacqiuao's popularity is decreasing drastically. He was trying to do the same **** with Mayweather in 2005 or 2006 and he was getting Floyd some bull**** fights because he wanted to make sure he doesn't lose, he could've made the fight with Kostya Tzyu, Casamayor, Cotto, Wright, Harris and so on... Floyd fought the best till he moved up to 140, and the best thing he's ever done was to leave Arum early enough to make the fights the people really wanted to see (for example against Dela Hoya or Hatton)

Manny Pacqiuao and his managment are actually the primary reason why the fight didn't happen, because they were the ones who extended the contract with Arum till 2016, knowing that Arum is in the way of making the fight happen.
                I still hope the fight gets made next year (which I don't think is going to happen), and may the best man win!

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  On this thread, what did you think of this....http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...3&postcount=14
                  lol you know how they like to play victims only thing they are actually good at lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                    lol you know how they like to play victims only thing they are actually good at lol.
                    To be fair, your watermelon remark was as bad as anything they have posted. Not cool at all.

Isuck Clarke has gone all quiet now, but when he does he will try using the 'two rights make a wrong' standard floydgimper defense to try and justify their ingrained racism.

Comment

Floyd makes himself look stupid when the whole world still wants to see this fight and all he does is try to act like he really doesn't need to fight Manny. Saying, he's broke, he's not a boss like him, Jmm knocked him out. That's why he gets ****ted on so much. It's very simple people.

Comment

Working...
                      X