No announcement yet.

how do i make money in this game?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
    if u being serious then ask your coaches to introduce you to a manager who'll arrange fights for you on a commission basis.. so he'll get a cut of your fight purse.. you'll start off with low pay, if you're good it'll eventually rise
    appreciate it..thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Donald View Post
      i am a decent boxer but havent had the best amateur success

i am young enough to turn pro and have a long career

i feel i have the ability to do so and so do my coaches

other than my amateur coaches, i have no team, fan base or backin, i have no one else to help kick start my career

any advice, help, guidance

my goal is to make money, good money that i can fight for a living rather than a 2nd job

thank u
      I hear most boxing promoters will give you a fair and reasonable contract to sign so I'm sure you will be OK. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Donald View Post
        i am a decent boxer but havent had the best amateur success

i am young enough to turn pro and have a long career

i feel i have the ability to do so and so do my coaches

other than my amateur coaches, i have no team, fan base or backin, i have no one else to help kick start my career

any advice, help, guidance

my goal is to make money, good money that i can fight for a living rather than a 2nd job

thank u
        first of all boxing is not a game. that's one thing you should know before even considering turning pro

Comment

What weight class are you in or want to be in? How much do you way now? How old are you? Where are you from, etc.?

Comment

the first step is to post videos of your hardest fights and sparring on the bscene.

Comment

Working...
            X