No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia Hype?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    It didn't only display his flaws but almost lost. Many thought he lost.

Was a close fight that could have gone either way but with the point deduction, really close.

In his defense he was only 21 at the time. But Theophane is not very good at all. And Garcia looked woeful against him, woeful. And like I said, could easily have lost the decision.

He's improved since then though.
    I'll have to try and check it out. From what I have seen, I agree that he has improved.

Comment

Put it this way, he's done really well for what talent/ability he's got. Makes me bitter that he knocked out Khan and Bossy got the chance to say 'I told you so!' when the **** isn't that good.

He's young, has shown some definite improvement and will be around the top for many years to come but he's certainly not destined for greatness. I haven't seen the Holt fight be struggled with Theophane and he's hardly good. Khan's really the only guy at the top Garcia has fought and it would've been interesting to see who'd win if that fight lasted the distance.

Comment

He is hype his boxing skills are not that great. A technician would easily win a ud against him. Brawlers are the only fighters he will be good against.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev-
          Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Thead slowly turning into what it was created for.

Floyd Mayweather enters in 3... 2... 1...

There you go, you did it yourself. Now some other anti-Floyd idiot will quote you and insult Floyd fans, then a Floyd fan will defend himself....and basically YOU just turned a thread about Garcia in to Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Good job, dumbass.
          Got 'em

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
            Put it this way, he's done really well for what talent/ability he's got. Makes me bitter that he knocked out Khan and Bossy got the chance to say 'I told you so!' when the **** isn't that good.

He's young, has shown some definite improvement and will be around the top for many years to come but he's certainly not destined for greatness. I haven't seen the Holt fight be struggled with Theophane and he's hardly good. Khan's really the only guy at the top Garcia has fought and it would've been interesting to see who'd win if that fight lasted the distance.
            That's what I'm saying. I just don't understand why he's not got the media behind him.

Should he be talking **** nonstop? Play the god card every chance he has? Get celebs to follow him around?

With the names he has on his record he should be at least hyped by the media compared to other fighters who don't even have names on their record.

Comment

dancia is pretty good i like the guy he needs alot of work tho but the kid can bang

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                TS's agenda is as clear as day. The point of this thread was to try and **** on Pacquiao not to discuss Garcia.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                This, it's easily transparent. what a pathetic poster.

Comment

Garcia definitely isn't destined for greatness, like someone above me said. He's not a 'special' fighter, he's a solid one. That said, just how solid he is needs to be further tested. Obviously he's possibly got some spooky power behind that hook, but he's still not 'great' in any way and he's still pretty damned slow. Good timing, though.

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
                    This, it's easily transparent. what a pathetic poster.
                    You trying to get banned again?

Comment

I started out only liking Garcia because he's from philly but he grew on me. I was shocked during the Khan fight i didn't expect a kd i thought garcia went down at first. But hopefully he keeps getting better and makes philly proud(er)

Comment

Working...
                      X