No announcement yet.

So who should Floyd fight in May?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who should Floyd fight in May?????

The Pacquiao fight is obviously dead and Floyd already shut out Marquez.

The most realistic options are Canelo, Guerrero, and Bradley.

I'd like to see Floyd fight Bradley, than Canelo after that. I need to see Canelo actually beat a Top fighter like Austin Trout first, to get the Mayweather fight. I wouldn't totally complain about Floyd fighting Guerrero, because Guerrero is a top ranked WW coming off a couple solid wins in a row.

But Bradley is better than Guerrero, and has a more legit list of wins than Guerrero does, and has also proven to be world class around that weight. Bradley is also Top 10 P4P.

Martinez, Canelo or retire...... I'm not paying for a Guerrero bout and a Bradley fight would be a complete joke

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      The Pacquiao fight is obviously dead and Floyd already shut out Marquez.

The most realistic options are Canelo, Guerrero, and Bradley.

I'd like to see Floyd fight Bradley, than Canelo after that. I need to see Canelo actually beat a Top fighter like Austin Trout first, to get the Mayweather fight. I wouldn't totally complain about Floyd fighting Guerrero, because Guerrero is a top ranked WW coming off a couple solid wins in a row.

But Bradley is better than Guerrero, and has a more legit list of wins than Guerrero does, and has also proven to be world class around that weight. Bradley is also Top 10 P4P.
      He's so not...

Comment

Weren't you saying earlier that a Guerrero win does nothing for Floyd?

I'd watch it, but I definitely wouldn't pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Martinez, Canelo or retire...... I'm not paying for a Guerrero bout and a Bradley fight would be a complete joke
          ^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
            Weren't you saying earlier that a Guerrero win does nothing for Floyd?

I'd watch it, but I definitely wouldn't pay for it.
            It doesn't do anything for his legacy, but it's at least a decent fight against a top ranked WW. It's on the level of a Pac-Clottey fight, which I didn't pay for either.

People to forget about the Sergio fight. Sergio hasn't been to 154 in 4 years and seems to not be fighting his own biggest threats in his own division.

Comment

I quite like the idea of a Guerrero fight, he deserves it as much as anybody IMO and I know he'd take risks and give it everything. I don't think he would win but I think he would be competitive and surprise a lot of people.

I think Canelo would beat Guerrero head-to-head but I think Guerrero has more tools and would be more competitive against Floyd than the slow-footed Canelo who has no jab and can't cut a ring off.

Comment

wait did TS claim Bradley was a top 10 P4P?

i'm not even sure he's a top 10 Welterweight. He's literally done nothing at WW other than get dominated.

Can't take this thread serious with ******ed claims like that.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  I quite like the idea of a Guerrero fight, he deserves it as much as anybody IMO and I know he'd take risks and give it everything. I don't think he would win but I think he would be competitive and surprise a lot of people.

I think Canelo would beat Guerrero head-to-head but I think Guerrero has more tools and would be more competitive against Floyd than the slow-footed Canelo who has no jab and can't cut a ring off.
                  I agree bro, Guerrero is all wrong for Floyd, no doubt he picks the easier Bradley fight.

Comment

Bradley has wins over Witter and Holt hen they were Top 140 lb fighters, as well as Peterson and Alexander, as well as Abregu who's turned out to not be that bad.

I would prefer Bradley-Marquez as well, that's a logical next fight as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X