Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao net worth only $26 million!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

because arum told him...you give me most of your money I will give you fights against damaged goods at catch weight you can't possibly lose..pac said ok because after the second beating he got from JMM he knew it was over for him..arum saved his pathetic career ..arum protects him with refusing the blood test and filing lawsuits.

and now arum is gonna give him a little present to revenge his two beating to JMM..he's gonna serve him JMM at catch weight where again he can't possibly lose.

pacquiao is a fraud who got made by arum with his corrupt matchmaking

Comment

packy invested a big portion of his money building hospitals, boxing gyms, housing developments etc.... who knows what else.

pacs like the modern day robin hood.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Of course Manny cares, it's HIS money! My point was why is it that fans are so concerned with another fighter's money. Of course it's messed up when someone is taken advantage of, but that's HIS problem that HE has to deal with. As you can see he's already taking care of it by hiring those new people to look after his finances.
        I get your point, but as a fan of the sport and the fighters I care. I don't want to see Manny trying to comeback in his 40's and risk injury because he's broke. There's a reason why De La Hoya and Mayweather left Arum, and coincidently they made the most money in their career during that time. In fact it's the post-Arum years that secured their futures.

The more this kind of stuff is talked about maybe other fighters will be reluctant to sign with these shady promoters and managers.

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
          packy invested a big portion of his money building hospitals, boxing gyms, housing developments etc.... who knows what else.

That maybe true, but even so it would not account for a significant percentage of the money he generated.

Comment

he invested 2 million US dollars into a 50 million dollar project, and used his name to have vehicles donated. Why do people go to extremes to lie or inflate the guys charitable contributions.

He uses his NAME not his money when mostly doing philanthropy work.
            Last edited by Eastbay Giant; 07-21-2011, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastbay Giant View Post
              he invested 2 million US dollars into a 50 million dollar project, and used his name to have vehicles donated. Why do people go to extremes to lie or inflate the guys charitable contributions.

what does floyd do? burn $100 bills?

Comment

Who cares?

Even with "Only" $26 million, he's still worth about 1 billion pesos in the Philippines.

And since everything is mad cheap over there, him, his kids, and his kids kids are going to be very well off.

Comment

Pac has a new game show in the Philippines... his pretty much giving away his money to the poor. he even gives away Houses n Lot.

Comment

what does floyd do? burn $100 bills?
                    What has Pacquiao done? Audit his financial records.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastbay Giant View Post

you are obviously mistaken and dont really know how much PAC gives out to charity if you believe that is only giving out ...

Comment

Working...
                      X