No announcement yet.

Wow! I am a great trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! I am a great trainer

I am always recruiting people and friends to learn how to box and I been told that i have a gift of training people. I dont charge anyone and lot of people say that i am stupid for not charging but i tell them seeing people that i train improve is the only payment i need. Is there any other boxers here train too?

Originally posted by triggerhappy
    I am always recruiting people and friends to learn how to box and I been told that i have a gift of training people. I dont charge anyone and lot of people say that i am stupid for not charging but i tell them seeing people that i train improve is the only payment i need. Is there any other boxers here train too?
    No i odnt train as such.

Occasionally someone may come up to me and ask something about my boxing stance, my technique blah blah blah... in the hope that they will learn something.. but I dont know if it helps them or not...

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhappy
      Good for ya, man!! I might be lookin into training at some point. I aint gettin any younger.

Comment

Working...
      X