Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magic have too say music was perfect nice change from some rap song

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      That's not what I'm trying to say. I just don't think his musical choice fits with this video

i know man, i';m just messing with you. that guy was rockin on them keys.

Comment

I loved the music choice

Comment

Funny people mention the music, a decade ago a little more actually for me it was strictly dancehall and rap. Now I find it hard to listen to either. I think the music was an excellent contrast to the violence shown.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Funny people mention the music, a decade ago a little more actually for me it was strictly dancehall and rap. Now I find it hard to listen to either. I think the music was an excellent contrast to the violence shown.
            Pretty much it.The more I watch it the better it gets.GP does it again

Comment

The cinnamon boy is gon tap dat ass. And after that I'm gon tap his ass. May 5th baby, this ain't Berto. And that vid was pretty dope. A welcome change from the usual boring rap or that metal robot transformers bullshiiiiiit. The piano was good and clips matched it reslly well.

Comment

the piano music was dope....I liked it...his vids are ALWAYS top notch

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  why the f#ck not? it beats the tar out of some horrible rap song written by a 17 year old in skinny jeans.

the guy is better at playing the piano than any bscener is at anything
                  What does someones skill on a piano have to do with anything? It's called musical preference, dumb ass. Not everyone likes the ****, the same way you obviously don't like rap songs written by 17 year olds in skinny jeans. See how that works?

Comment

What I love about GP the most is his music choices. He's unique and uses every song to its utmost potential. I'm tired of the same old opera or rap instrumental highlights. Great video by GP.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      why the f#ck not? it beats the tar out of some horrible rap song written by a 17 year old in skinny jeans.

the guy is better at playing the piano than any bscener is at anything
                      yeah I'd much rather hear this sometimes rap ruins boxing videos. They just don't sound right together.

Comment

Working...
                      X