No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Martinez Still Target Floyd Mayweather Jr. Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
    no, i want to see floyd go and fight martinez. simple as that. whats the big deal?
    How many times in boxing history has the ww champ fought the MW champ? So why now do you want to see this so badly?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      So floyd can't fight the best at his current weight because he will be too much of a favorite, so he presumably has to fight Sergio or Ward because they are the best fighters other than floyd.
      he hasnt fought the best at his weight for 3 fcuking years!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        How many times in boxing history has the ww champ fought the MW champ? So why now do you want to see this so badly?
        no idea. why? because its the best fight to make. would you not agree with that?

Comment

he hasnt fought the best at his weight for 3 fcuking years!!!
          lie

Cotto-#1 at 154-2012

Shane-#1 at 147-2010

Ortiz-#2 at 147-2011

try again

Comment

no idea. why? because its the best fight to make. would you not agree with that?
            No it is a unrealistic fight

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
              lie

Cotto-#1 at 154-2012

Shane-#1 at 147-2010

Ortiz-#2 at 147-2011

try again
              larry, there was a midget called pacquiao who smashed cotto in 2009. ever since then, him and floyd were the best at welterweight.

try again

Comment

• Martinez/Ward

Why isn't Martinez calling out Ward. He looks real desperate lets be real a natural middle weight and welterweight. I just call it how I see it, and the only way Floyd should fight Martinez is make him come down to welter nothing else. Floyd is the champion and cash cow, and to anyone that questions that just realize that you have to go up almost weight divisions to find a challenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  No it is a unrealistic fight
                  no it isnt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    So ginger hasn't headlined a thing. However you still act like Floyd/Martinez cannot possibly approach Floyd/ginger numbers even though Martinez has headlined his own major ppv?? Then talk about extremes??

Floyd/ginger is a horrible fight in every way outside of financially. Floyd/Martinez is a better fight in every way considering the fight would sell & offer compatible numbers.

If I took everything to the extreme, I be 1 of those criticizing Floyd/Ghost. But in fact I'm not because that fight is a good fight. Like I said you defend everything Floyd does, just like Pacman fans do. And because I don't agree with everything Floyd does you take things to the extreme, not me. bro.

You admitted Floyd/Martinez is the better fight. So why are you sitting here arguing because I don't like Floyd ginger?? Then act like i take things to the extreme, which is simply untrue. If you noticed, Larry stopped arguing because he knows that i've never discredited Floyd's last 3 fights, I am in favor of the Ghost fact & in fact the only fights within the past few yyears that bothered me was Floyd/Marquez & Floyd/ginger. That's not extreme, that's realistic.
                    Martinez didn't headline the ppv, Bush Chavez did. Canelo has also done monster ratings on Mexican TV and mexican fans have historically supported ppv's when one of their favorite sons are fighting.

Of course I haven't "defended" the floyd/canelo fight, I just haven't criticized it BECAUSE IT HASN'T BEEN ****ING SIGNED YET!!!!!

when you make a reasonable point, ie canelo's opposition, I agree with it.

Comment

larry, there was a midget called pacquiao who smashed cotto in 2009. ever since then, him and floyd were the best at welterweight.

try again
                      Ever since 2009 that midget refused to fight Mayweather!
                      What else could he do but fight the next in line which us exactly what he did

Comment

Working...
                      X